It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: A certain game dev studio bought some of my work the other day and theres likely more to be done. :D
Cambrey: Champagne!
If only. :D
Nothing as usual

My sister shat and pissed on the carpet again deliberately (so now the house smells SEWER FRESH)

Everyone was talking AT me again today

The Heatwave eugh 45°C + Asbestos house = Boiled alive

Knocked out because of the heat (had Heatstroke) AGAIN!

I dunno HTDF people can work in this MF HEAT!

except this Funny meme
Post edited November 16, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: Nothing as usual
In short, you're looking for the Bitch-About-Life-In-General thread.
Post edited November 16, 2020 by MichaelD.965
I've been feeling very tired today so I haven't managed to get much done, but I felt rather pleased with the work I did manage to do, and I also managed to produce some new music too which made me feel happy. :)
Went to the local bread store to pick up a loaf of whole wheat bread, and it was quick and easy. Furthermore, the employees that I saw were wearing masks, and there were no other customers (and there's a sign posted saying masks are required).

So, I have a good place to go to when I just want bread.
high rated
Just happy to be alive for another day.
high rated
Busy Monday at work – but I liked it :)
high rated
My heart is pounding, I finally got an online interview. I got tired of sending applications without receiving any feedback, so the other day after crying in despair I wrote a letter directly to an agency and now I got this mail for the interview. I hope it goes well, I have never done an online interview before. The working place will be hard for me to reach without a car, I hope the train times will be acceptable for them.
high rated
Dogmaus: ...
Good luck! :)
high rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Good luck! :)
thank you!
high rated
Dogmaus: My heart is pounding, I finally got an online interview. I got tired of sending applications without receiving any feedback, so the other day after crying in despair I wrote a letter directly to an agency and now I got this mail for the interview. I hope it goes well, I have never done an online interview before. The working place will be hard for me to reach without a car, I hope the train times will be acceptable for them.
Good luck, bonne chance and in bocca al lupo! (three time's a charm).
high rated
Cambrey: Good luck, bonne chance and in bocca al lupo! (three time's a charm).
merci beaucoup!
high rated
youtube-dl is back up on github (it was taken down in response to a DMCA claim)
high rated
I just finished an outline for a story I'm writing and one of my videos gained 5k views overnight, hitting 10k views today! I feel over the moon!
high rated
The fact that, by being lazy, I can avoid catching or spreading contagious disease.

(It isn't like some other emergency situations where you have to be active to be safe.)