It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think I finally got it! It's partly conjecture, but all of the interactions I followed adhere to this algorithm, and I suspect it works for the later games in the series as well (just with different food preferences).
Attachments:
caesar_3.jpg (405 Kb)
Post edited November 04, 2020 by Matewis
Just watched a speedrun of SNOLF (a hack of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 that gives the player golf controls instead of conventional platforming controls).
I got back into reading, and I'm making some good progress on my uni work! Also making some good progress on my YouTube channel, really close to 2k subscribers, so I'm watching that counter on a daily basis lol.
Every day comes with its own challenge. And it's okay.
Yesterday I had my hair cut, it was a real mess before. The hairstylist was really nice and around my age and we had a good chat. I feel more presentable for interviews now. Since my bf asked me for a pause I've not been the same, this night he chatted a little with me though, and gave me the goodnight. I should say ex but I am not really accepting this break-up.
I'm at home sick but finally got some prescribed cough medicin yesterday so I had a good night's sleep. Waking up this morning felt a lot better than the last couple of days.

*Modded. Please refrain from political discussions not related to games.
Post edited November 09, 2020 by ponczo_
Had some good uni lectures, made good progress on editing a video for my YouTube channel and nearly finished reading a book I started a while ago!
It's more relaxing to install debian on a virtual machine on a Raspberry Pi, even if that can sometimes be frustrating, as that's at least something I have some control over. (Well, aside from QEMU's website and wiki being inaccessible, but then again, I actually used kvmtool for this VM.)

dtgreene: It's more relaxing to install debian on a virtual machine on a Raspberry Pi, even if that can sometimes be frustrating, as that's at least something I have some control over. (Well, aside from QEMU's website and wiki being inaccessible, but then again, I actually used kvmtool for this VM.)
Judging from your profile picture, I assume you're not a fan of Belzebub and I therefor congratulate you on the current progress. Let's hope for a better year in 2021.

This: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=McTdODBGJ-E
Monkeys riding a superbike.
My ex bf wrote to me again, and I keep hoping to be back together. I received an unanticipated gift that made me happy and distracted me.
novumZ: This: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=McTdODBGJ-E
Monkeys riding a superbike.
this silly thing, I sent it to a couple of friends :)
Another cool thing, finally La-Mulana is running on my laptop at normal speed and I can play it. Years ago it was like in slow-down and I could never figure out why. It kind of solved by itself. Maybe some upgrade that was needed.
Post edited November 06, 2020 by Dogmaus
last day of the week.....

found out that my expertise is actually welcome, this increases the chance of a working agreement for a undetermined period

made a cycling buddy
Finnaly no more fever. Had a fever for like 7 days, the 8th day i don't have a fever anymore. And besides being very thirsty at the start of my corona infection.
Also did pee a lot the first 2 days and then it was just normal since i needed to drink much everyday.
Also some head pain but that is gone now too.
Wonder if i am safe now?
Oh and my appetite i tried to eat normally but today i noticed a weaker appetite, no stuffed nose or lose of smell or taste though.
Post edited November 06, 2020 by Fonzer
Dogmaus: Another cool thing, finally La-Mulana is running on my laptop at normal speed and I can play it. Years ago it was like in slow-down and I could never figure out why. It kind of solved by itself. Maybe some upgrade that was needed.
Just watch your CPU temperature. I've had that game overheat my desktop (even before the cooling system stopped working) and cause the computer to shut down.

Also, watch your battery life.

Be prepared to get stuck at some point, not knowing what to do in order to proceed. This game has adventure game elements, and that aspect of the game can be quite difficult.
dtgreene: Just watch your CPU temperature. I've had that game overheat my desktop (even before the cooling system stopped working) and cause the computer to shut down.

Also, watch your battery life.

Be prepared to get stuck at some point, not knowing what to do in order to proceed. This game has adventure game elements, and that aspect of the game can be quite difficult.
Yeah, I had played it a little on desktop before giving my desktop to my bf and moving out and I remember being stuck with a wall puzzle, I don't remember the details anymore. I want to enjoy exploring and seeing all those cool pixel monsters without being stuck too much, but I'll try my best. Some say the puzzles are fair if you pay attention and take notes.Also I'm happy because the Japanese font in the game is gorgeous and you have plenty of time to read all the text. Ty for the heads up on the heating problem!