It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My niece bought me an iced ring doughnut with sprinkles on top.

That was nice.

telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl
ciemnogrodzianin:

bash: telnet: command not found
Best friend sensed that I was feeling down (he read between the lines of my text messages) and picked up the phone to chat with me. :)
It looks like my skirt came. (I haven't opened up the package yet, but it's supposed to have pockets!)
Unless I'm deceiving myself, it appears as if my tennis elbow is on the mend :D *touch wood* - it's been 3 blasted months by now...
Changed the profile picture of my accounts (including GOG) to a pixel picture which i made by myself using the Android version of Pixel Studio :)
Sinking into a thousand-page book of Father Brown Stories by G.K. Chesterton.
Reacquainted myself with some Calvin and Hobbes! :)
A bunch of wildflowers from my daughter.
Learned that there's a free (as in cost) mini Celeste album that contains the 8-bit tracks (which are not in the main soundtrack).

It's called "Celeste - Madeline's Grab Bag" in case anyone is interested.
Discovered a couple of fruit bearing mulberry trees on my walking route in the neighbourhood. Unless you know of an actual tree somewhere you cannot find these berries, the king of all berries, for sale anywhere.

Might have to check the farmer's market though come to think of it. Might be able to find a couple there. When ripe they're incredibly soft unfortunately, making packaging and transport a big problem.
Post edited October 29, 2020 by Matewis
Feeling better than yesterday.
I think I finally figured out half of what that infernal market trader does in Caesar 3! For years I've found it baffling how she distributes food to houses. Today I believe I figured it out for the first half of housing levels. Next I need to test it for houses that use two food groups simultaneously.
Attachments:
trader1.png (43 Kb)
I met with old friends.
Numerous things, actually. Firstly a nice dinner plus long walk with a person near and dear to me, second that my new painting is coming along great, third for the excellent and warm weather, fourth I was finally able to secure an appointment with a doctor (been waiting for that what felt like an eternity plus one day) even though this is still a couple of months to happen, and, lastly, that I'm alive and well.
Post edited November 02, 2020 by Mori_Yuki