It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Using willpower to get up before sunrise for running.
A fresh haircut! As simple as that. :)
I can tell you what made me happy the other day

Finally getting my Corsair AX1600i Digital Titanium Modular 1600W Power Supply

For my:

MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio 24GB

Oooh I'm so excited!
matterbandit: A fresh haircut! As simple as that. :)
Which hair got cut?
Somebody finally buy stuff that I've been listed for months and I net a grand total of $12.
Today only Starbucks coffee brought me happiness. Nothing good happened
Just ate 1 quesadilla with mushrooms and 1 quesadilla with chicharron... I'm pretty happy
I decided to use my free trial month for Google Play Pass, and I'm playing the Tiny Bang Story, a hidden object game that I couldn't get here at the beginning of the month because of lack of funds. I can also access a few cute things like Truberbrook, Thimbleweed Park I had missed on Epic and such. Not bad for free!
ksafimova: Today only Starbucks coffee brought me happiness. Nothing good happened
Been there...sometimes my morning coffee is the highlight of my day.
Shower, breakfast and coffee after long morning run.
Look where they parked it https://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/16307481/640/16307481.jpg
Earlier this week, I (virtually) attended GAConf and had a good time there.

Furthermore, thanks to someone I met there, I got into a discord server that's about audio programming, a topic I've been really interested in.

By the way, if you have an interest in video game accessibility and want to watch the conference talks, a playlist of all tyhe talks from this year can be found at:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVEo4bPIUOski1CTTTAbpPW9w1v10UuZe
I found my Good Old Friend again, tinyE -> swan24 -> Please Kill Me -> tiny E

It is in good health and in high spirits as usual, too! I am very happy!!!

Maybe it will date me one day, if i ask nicely...
Post edited October 04, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Getting up at 5.30 in the morning to go the gym. Felt good afterwards and then going home to eat breadfirst and have some coffee. Also been playing Saints Row 4 and it's pretty good and fun.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I found my Good Old Friend again, tinyE -> swan24 -> Please Kill Me -> tiny E

It is in good health and in high spirits as usual, too! I am very happy!!!

Maybe it will date me one day, if i ask nicely...
Lucccccccckkkkky you.