It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
MichaelD.965: Today, I went visiting pawn shops to find a replacement 3DS a whole 11 months after I tragically dropped the pink XL last year; on the second visit, I found a model I didn't even know existed. When I first heard there was going to be a 3DS without the 3D gimmick, I was excited enough to be disappointed when the darn thing didn't fold. Much to my delight, the 2DS XL ($99) lacks 3D AND it folds. I told them this was advanced shopping for my birthday, but I'd be back within the week.
Sounds nice.

Aside: I always wondered why call it the 2DS...I mean wouldn't it be a regular DS then. :\
A regular DS is the older model which can't play 3DS games; 2DS plays those but without the over-expensive gimmick.
low rated
MichaelD.965: A regular DS is the older model which can't play 3DS games; 2DS plays those but without the over-expensive gimmick.
I was just nitpicking a bit about how if they(DS and 2DS) do the same thing essentially, then the 2DS is basically just a DS.....albeit one that can play 3ds games. :)
Post edited September 05, 2020 by GamesRater
Beer.
I happened upon a yard sale and bought a black stovetop moka pot, the smallest size I've ever seen! It is in mint condition and makes one 60 ml serving of espresso. Perfect for traveling! :) And a welcome companion to the one I already own, which makes 6 servings.

It surprised me to witness so many entitled rude hagglers at the yard sale. Lucky for me, the guy let me have the moka pot for dirt cheap because I was the most polite shopper out of the gang, I think. ;)
Post edited September 06, 2020 by matterbandit
Pulled a mana crypt in my magic the gathering mystery booster today, picked up 5 packs at my lgs and boom home run! best luck in packs I had in forever.
I'm honestly just happy that I've gotten more proficient in drawing with a mouse.
Post edited September 06, 2020 by Vingry
matterbandit: ...
Nothing in this world to make better coffee than this kind of device. I use it and I consider it the most important discovery of my life. It makes huge coffee, allows me to add a lot of milk and some honey resulting in full mug of 0.5l. I love this kind of coffee :D
Eating breakfast for dinner! :D I do this once in a blue moon. Prepared a couple of sunny-side eggs, served with bacon strips, a generous portion of sauteed cherry tomatoes and a toasted bagel. I blame the autumn chill for making me crave a fatty meal.

ciemnogrodzianin: Nothing in this world to make better coffee than this kind of device...
I agree!
Post edited September 08, 2020 by matterbandit
Reading the weather forecast and October supposed to be the start of the rainy season.

This year dry season is really really hot but last year was a long terrible drought.
matterbandit: Eating breakfast for dinner! :D I do this once in a blue moon. Prepared a couple of sunny-side eggs, served with bacon strips, a generous portion of sauteed cherry tomatoes and a toasted bagel. I blame the autumn chill for making me crave a fatty meal.
All of those (except maybe the bagel) would make a socially acceptable dinner here (and an unusual breakfast). ;)
I nudge myself to visit this thread on days like today, when I feel like nothing truly made me happy. That's when the challenge begins! Like finding Waldo, I take a look at the last 24 hours and attempt to spot a moment of happiness...

...so, today I was happy to have stayed away from junk food and refined sugars. It's been 8 days now and I'm surprised I haven't surrendered. Physically, I feel great! :)

ConsulCaesar: All of those (except maybe the bagel) would make a socially acceptable dinner here (and an unusual breakfast). ;)
My stomach wants to dine in Spain now! LOL ;)
Post edited September 10, 2020 by matterbandit
low rated
Headphones broke, so got a new pair...they sound better and the "loudness" is better as well(good for someone with hearing issues like myself). :)
I finished my first Slay the Spire run with the Iron Clad
The past couple of early mornings, on my way to work, I walk by the most adorable tiny kitten sitting behind some basement apartment window, checking out the birds and squirrels. For a brief moment, we acknowledge each other's presence and then carry on with our day. Seeing that kissable little kitten face puts a smile on my sleepy mug. :)