It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Finally bought a decent usb microphone and it works like a charm. No more messing with WO mic or me
dtgreene: Reminds me of how the Raspberry Pi Camera works better than an old USB webcam on my Pi 4.

(With that said, the problem with the Pi Camera is the lack of casing.)
Let's just say I'm extremely grateful for DroidCamX
Peaches! Lots of fuzzy, juicy peaches! :) They are in season right now. They are messy to eat. And on this dark, gloomy rainy day, I have eaten an entire basket all to myself. It was like walking on sunshine. :P
matterbandit: Peaches! Lots of fuzzy, juicy peaches! :)
you asked for it - especially as you got the wrong song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ
Wasteland 3 Steam key
Post edited August 30, 2020 by zlaywal
matterbandit: Peaches! Lots of fuzzy, juicy peaches! :)
Sachys: you asked for it - especially as you got the wrong song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ
ROFLWEP* :D I was unawares of this song, but after having listened to it, it is bang on! ;) Great choice, thx!

*Rolling On Floor Laughing While Eating Peaches
my friend's cat visited me in my room and slept on my bed, we are becoming friends :)

After having finished Blasphemous base game yesterday I'm taking some time with Super Hexagon again and I needed some Super Hexagon in my life.
I got my new(ish) car serviced today, and it only cost me half of what I expected it to cost. So I'm in a good mood, and chose to relax with some mango kombucha and some rhubarb cake I made yesterday.
My wife.
Family dinner.
I received a used laptop as a present, because it was useless with only 3 GB of free storage space despite everything, including anti-virus and the manufacturer's service program, having been uninstalled. I updated the BIOS and kicked out Windows 8. First and hopefully last time using W8. Then installed Linux and a bunch of programs I wanted and now enjoy 20GB of free storage. While not much, it will still allow some small games and plenty of documents. Sure it is a potato machine but enough as a complement when the mobile or desktop are not suitable, which are more powerful.

2c/2t CPU, 2GB RAM, weak iGPU, 40GB eMMC storage = a single step above a typewriter.
low rated
Themken: 2c/2t CPU, 2GB RAM, weak iGPU, 40GB eMMC storage = a single step above a typewriter.
Nice for some older classic, though. :)
Themken: I received a used laptop as a present, because it was useless with only 3 GB of free storage space despite everything, including anti-virus and the manufacturer's service program, having been uninstalled. I updated the BIOS and kicked out Windows 8. First and hopefully last time using W8. Then installed Linux and a bunch of programs I wanted and now enjoy 20GB of free storage. While not much, it will still allow some small games and plenty of documents. Sure it is a potato machine but enough as a complement when the mobile or desktop are not suitable, which are more powerful.

2c/2t CPU, 2GB RAM, weak iGPU, 40GB eMMC storage = a single step above a typewriter.
Yes, precisely the sort of computer I wouldn't want to even try running modern Windows on, and for which I would recommend Linux no question.

You might be surprised with what you can do with such a little mahine. Look at all the stuff that people are doing with Raspberry Pis, for example; people even find uses for the Zero, which is clearly less powerful than your machine.

Don't forget that you can connect to another, more powerful, machine remotely if you need to. (ssh is a very useful tool, for example.)
Themken: 2c/2t CPU, 2GB RAM, weak iGPU, 40GB eMMC storage = a single step above a typewriter.
Yoohoo a free MAME autobooting machine ;)

I have received Ghost of a Tale and bought myself a little treat, Distraint 2. My bf is having a great time and will close an important classical music event, I miss him and will not be able to be there, but I'm really happy for him.
Themken: ...
dtgreene: ...
I had a few laptops like this one – all of them considered garbage and near to death, worth nothing for their owners as they cannot be used with Windows any more. And most of them are still in service working perfectly undel Linux with simple web-browsing, receiving and sending e-mails, accessing photos and multimedia, playing simple games (we're on GOG, most of the GOG catalogue was designed for such configs;).

I don't like LXQT (preferred LXDE), but Lubuntu is still a great choice IMO – compromising simplicity and usability with performance-focused desing.
Today, I went visiting pawn shops to find a replacement 3DS a whole 11 months after I tragically dropped the pink XL last year; on the second visit, I found a model I didn't even know existed. When I first heard there was going to be a 3DS without the 3D gimmick, I was excited enough to be disappointed when the darn thing didn't fold. Much to my delight, the 2DS XL ($99) lacks 3D AND it folds. I told them this was advanced shopping for my birthday, but I'd be back within the week.
Post edited September 05, 2020 by MichaelD.965