It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A bug from a game will be corrected after I make the devs notice. Well, it's more of an oversight than a bug really. They said they knew but had forgot to fix it. Being the beautiful adventure I'm currently playing, VirtuaVerse, I'm happy I could make a little improvement.
And I gave a bow tie to one of my best friends for birthday. I forgot to give the present during the dinner so I had to leave it on the table and will be a morning surprise. I'm happy of the drawing it comes with, because I haven't been drawing lately and giving the present was a good occasion for a funny and childlike sketch with crayons.
Post edited July 03, 2020 by Dogmaus
low rated
Dogmaus: A bug from a game will be corrected after I make the devs notice. Well, it's more of an oversight than a bug really. They said they knew but had forgot to fix it. Being the beautiful adventure I'm currently playing, VirtuaVerse, I'm happy I could make a little improvement.
That's nice of you, and now you're sort of a part of the dev process for that game as well. :)

Dogmaus: And I gave a bow tie to one of my best friends for birthday. I forgot to give the present during the dinner so I had to leave it on the table and will be a morning surprise. I'm happy of the drawing it comes with, because I haven't been drawing lately and giving the present was a good occasion for a funny and childlike sketch with crayons.
Well as long as it's not the guy in pic attached from Problem Child(film) you should be ok. :)
Attachments:
bowtiez.jpg (52 Kb)
In Bard's Tale 2 (DOS), I caught a Wacum the Wizard. This monster is notable because it always casts the most powerful attack spell in the game.

It took two attempts to get one:
1. The enemy (don't know if it was this one or another enemy in the same combat) used Mangar's Mallet and killed the entire party. Time to reload. (Good thing this version lets you save anywhere.)
2. The Wacum the Wiz appeared alone. I did lose 2 characters to its spell, but fortunately not the character with SPBI, and one cast of the Dreamspell (which you would be expected to have at this point) was enough to recover (and another to leave the dungeon).
Dogmaus: Well as long as it's not the guy in pic attached from Problem Child(film) you should be ok. :)
Welcome back, be a good boy!
Lol it looks like I have quoted myself. I must have messed up the quote tags.
Post edited July 03, 2020 by Dogmaus
Getting a new PC after 8 years. Money is tight so I went with a Ryzen 3600X and an RTX 2060 and 16 GB of RAM. That's good enough for me and am very happy about the computer. It feels good to get something new from time to time. Let's just hope it continues to work nicely.
jepsen1977: Getting a new PC after 8 years. Money is tight so I went with a Ryzen 3600X and an RTX 2060 and 16 GB of RAM. That's good enough for me and am very happy about the computer. It feels good to get something new from time to time. Let's just hope it continues to work nicely.
Well, it's beefier than what I can get with my money (if I want to have some savings remain that is). My setup is Ryzen 2600 and RX 5500XT, but my PC got built in steps, the first two years with my Ryzen 2600 I kept the RX 460 from my old PC.
Dogmaus: Well as long as it's not the guy in pic attached from Problem Child(film) you should be ok. :)
Dogmaus: Welcome back, be a good boy!
It can't hurt to call your self a good boy. All good things start with loving yourself.
Post edited July 03, 2020 by DubConqueror
Baltic Sea.
Dogmaus: Welcome back, be a good boy!
I am good tho.....GOG playas just be hatin. But it cool now. :)

To fix the quote: just change the number 1 at the end of the quote tag on that part of your post to a 2, from 9641 to 9642.

----

jepsen1977: Getting a new PC after 8 years. Money is tight so I went with a Ryzen 3600X and an RTX 2060 and 16 GB of RAM. That's good enough for me and am very happy about the computer. It feels good to get something new from time to time. Let's just hope it continues to work nicely.
Make sure to save up for a backup portable drive if you can, so you can save data in case of any unforseen problems. I have started doing so as of late and it's been worth the investment.
Post edited July 03, 2020 by GameRager
There's a Celeste Extended Variant Randomizer. Now, if I decide to download and install that mod, I can have random bosses appearing everywhere! (Among others, but some, like the graphical ones, I would turn off.)
The realization that I've got 3 paychecks this month, instead of the usual 2. Yay!
I'm beginning to read Russian and learning Russian words. I'll be spending a few days with my Russian friend and I hope I can read her books from her childhood time - with her help.
I'm watching the new Dorohedoro anime and it's gorgeous.
And I'm having a great time with Monolith while I listen to interesting stuff on YouTube.
My car passed inspection. She might not be a teenager anymore, but she's still roadworthy for another two years now :)
I just finished my work and finally have some freetime to spend however I want to. This feeling is the BEST!
I realized that a few sessions of
https://www.keybr.com/
have started to pay off. Time to try Typing of the Dead again
Got some game meat droewors through a contact. Delicious!