It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With Phase 1 of shops gradually opening up, I went shopping after work for the first time in months! I can't say that it was particularly exciting. My original plan was to buy some shoes and clothing for the summer. Instead, I picked the shortest lineup I could find and managed to buy a spanking new pair of pillows (why did I chose the word *spanking*?) and a dozen new underwear. Made me happy to get hold of some much-needed gear, nonetheless. LOL! ;)
ConsulCaesar: Monkey Island came up during a conversation at work.
It sounds like the best business trip ever.
My daughter learned to ride a bike.
8GB version of the Raspberry Pi 4.

At $75 it's a bit pricey for an SBC, so I likely won't be buying one just yet, but the option is there should I decide I want an ARM computer with a lot of RAM. I still would recommend the 2GB model, at less than half the price (for just the board), unless you actually have a use for extra memory. (2GB is plenty for videoconferencing, at any rate; the system doesn't usually reach even 1GB used.)
low rated
Somebody who knows stuff, told me that both Kraken and Captain Morgan's Black spiced, are like pi$$. So i researched a bit and got myself Sadler's, instead! Thing turned out to be a masterpiece and not only that, but reviews from connoisseurs nominate it even, among the top 10 best spiced rums ever!

I have already got myself the famous Barbados Foursquare Spiced and St. Lucia's renowned Chairman's spiced, so my small private collection -with only top tier stuff- is complete already! Only Bayou is missing, but this ain't no pirate's Caribbean rum, it be Luisiana and a novelty, a newcomer! Chairman's overshadows it by a mile!

Next stop: Zacapa Royal
a cold beer after a workday.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Somebody who knows stuff, told me that both Kraken and Captain Morgan's Black spiced, are like pi$$. So i researched a bit and got myself Sadler's, instead! Thing turned out to be a masterpiece and not only that, but reviews from connoisseurs nominate it even, among the top 10 best spiced rums ever!

I have already got myself the famous Barbados Foursquare Spiced and St. Lucia's renowned Chairman's spiced, so my small private collection -with only top tier stuff- is complete already! Only Bayou is missing, but this ain't no pirate's Caribbean rum, it be Luisiana and a novelty, a newcomer! Chairman's overshadows it by a mile!

Next stop: Zacapa Royal
Careful friend...if you stock too much rum you'll attract pie-ratz. o.0 ;)
ciemnogrodzianin: My daughter learned to ride a bike.
Today my mom made me happy
low rated
GameRager: Careful friend...if you stock too much rum you'll attract pie-ratz. o.0 ;)
But of course, collections are meant to attract others! Hmmm, now that you mentioned it, i HAVE to get meself the two staples, the standard mid price best sipping ones; Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva (dark) and El Dorado 15 years (yellow). Those aren't spiced alas (i have a thing for all things spicy) but are reverred as the best ones around, with unanimous reviewing opinions and scores range.

So, to recap.

What i got:
Chairman's Spiced
Foursquare Spiced
Sadler's Peachy Blinder Black Spiced

What i aim for:
Zacapa Royal

What i need for collection completion:
Diplomatico R. E.
El Dorado 15 y

Whenever i start a collection, i see it through, with only the best of the best gathered and displayed. Only Mount Gay i left outside the picture; for very obvious reasons, as even you can guess!
the jagged alliance 2 - 1.13 hotkey list is pretty in depth and adds a lot of options to the game, made me happy
Completed Hollow Knight.
In Phantasy Star 3, I just got a Force Vest, which is actually a really good item, as it means I no longer have to keep stocking healing items and being ultra-careful about healing resources.

(For those who don't know, when used as an item, both in and out of battle, this item has a chance of reviving a fallen character with full HP, and it has unlimited uses.)

(Also, for those new to the game, note that the first shop that sells them will go out of business, and it's a long time before you get another opportunity to get some (unless you're doing the generation skip glitch, but that glitch has side effects and only works for one ending.)
dtgreene: In Phantasy Star 3
My personal favorite in the series. The soundtracks are amazing.
dtgreene: In Phantasy Star 3
Cambrey: My personal favorite in the series. The soundtracks are amazing.
Phantasy Star 3's soundtrack seems to be well composed, but unfortunately it is poorly arranged, and as a result you see some balance issues with it. For example, the title screen music has a melody that is trying to come through, but it's hard to hear with all the loud banging chords going on. Similarly, in the Shusoran theme (which is horribly under-used), you can tell that it's a round if you listen to it, but it's very hard to hear the second part.

Another question: In the theme used for high-tech dungeons (as opposed to caves or castle dungeons), what happened to the melody?

One neat thing about PS3's OST is the overworld theme, which adds new instruments with each recruited party member. Furthermore, if the main character is dead, you get to hear a different track. (If you have a late-game save, try giving the main character a Royal Vest and using it as an item during battle to purposefully kill him off.)

As a side note, I am at the start of generation 3 on the generation skip route, and early battles are tough with only one character who is at an appropriate power level. (Mieu and Wren haven't leveled up since the first generation, and Kara starts with level 1 stats, so that leaves Aron as the only character who is as strong as the game is expecting.)

Edit: Found the theme for the dead main character case. Unfortunately, it suffers from a balance problem; the counter-melody is hard to here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEvcJqBZ284
Post edited May 31, 2020 by dtgreene
low rated
Very soon, a certain terrorist org is going to be publicly announced as outlawed!!!

Members of which locally, partially ruined my life years back (without cause, reason or provocation), all the way to the point of stealing my gurl in recent time (even after i came, i saw and i conquered).

Of course, i am still going to be ruined and at a fragile plus dangerous situation to the last of my days, but certain scum are so going to have a really hard time operating worldwide, henceforth! Now, if only somebody would expose them also (for their inner hypocrisy, illegal dealings and indescribable filth)... But let's not be greedy! One small step for...

Whatever just cut to the toast part already

BOTTOMS UP ^_^
Post edited June 01, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7