It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dtgreene: You do know that Alaska does have a neighbor, right? (It's just not a US state.)
GameRager: My bad, I thought you could've meant one that had no other US states as neighbors.

Anyways, any good news on this is to be cherished.....thanks for posting it earlier.

=============================

fr33kSh0w2012: Six hundred thousand (600,000) cpu cycles because galaxy 2 is an unoptimised piece of D*g sh!t
GameRager: Why not play it outside galaxy then? :)
HAVE TO INSTALL Darkplaces and that can be a pain with all the different texture packs to choose from
Post edited May 16, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: HAVE TO INSTALL Darkplaces and that can be a pain with all the different texture packs to choose from
Still, a bit of work and it looks nice and plays well.

And imo if I may be honest that is nothing....I have installed and modded System Shock 2 and other games....so getting Quake to run was a piece of cake compared to some of that. :)
fr33kSh0w2012: HAVE TO INSTALL Darkplaces and that can be a pain with all the different texture packs to choose from
GameRager: Still, a bit of work and it looks nice and plays well.

And imo if I may be honest that is nothing....I have installed and modded System Shock 2 and other games....so getting Quake to run was a piece of cake compared to some of that. :)
this game version

Quake 1.5

This one!
proper coffee
Proof that 2 > 3:

0 < 1
x + 0 < x + 1
x < x + 1
Substitute 2 for x and we get
2 < 3
Q. E. D.

(I just enjoy thinking up bad math proofs like this one. Anybody spot the error?)
high rated
After what seemed like an eternity with my shitty cellphone earbuds after I destroyed my logitech g933 with a tennis racquet aiming for a fly, my new Sony WH-1000XM3 has arrived, and it kicks ass! Now I don't have to endure the annoying neighbour dog either.

Beyond elated, I can finally reclaim my sanity...
Post edited May 19, 2020 by Matewis
Matewis: Beyond elated, I can finally reclaim my sanity...
Well it IS a good game....oh you meant the mental health aspect? Well that's also good too. :)
high rated
I love it when sunny days happen on my days off work. Yay!!
Playing Lennus 2, I had a lot of fun in one particular boss fight. I had a lot of deaths during the fight, but managed to win with the entire party alive. I love being able to full revive characters during a battle, and I wish that were an option in Paladin's Quest (even if just for the final battle).
high rated
Rescuing all grubs (Hollow Knight).
high rated
Knowing that the Justice League Snyder's Cut will see the light of the day.
Learned that a musician friend of mine with whom I still have contact is into philosophy and logic, so I have somebody to talk to about things like the Godel Incompleteness Theorem.

(Also, if any of you are into that sort of thing, I wouldn't mind talking about it here.)
I finally got that intestinal blockage out feels a LOT emptier in there!
Post edited May 23, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
high rated
*spoilers follow* I got all the collectibles, and the Legendary Weapons Enhancement in the Iron Canopy(Darksiders: Warmastered Edition.) Now I don't have to deal with those damn broodlings any more! Hooray! Ah hell. . .I heard Hooyaah is sometimes summoned by that phrase:)
Post edited May 21, 2020 by oldgamebuff42
fr33kSh0w2012: I finally got that intestinal blockage feels a LOT emptier in there!
Shouldn't there be the word "gone" or "freed" after the word blockage, in your post?

That aside, that is good to hear.