It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stumbled upon your link. Now that song is playing inside my head in an endless loop. LOL! I'm going to bed happy!
matterbandit: Stumbled upon your link. Now that song is playing inside my head in an endless loop. LOL! I'm going to bed happy!
hahaha, good to hear! :D
high rated
Having a long talk with a friend over the phone.

In a time like this, it is a good idea to touch base with friends if you are able to do so.
high rated
Fuck yeah! I've got a weekend!

Instead of the 6-day work weeks I had for the past ~2 months. Could have been worse though, since I still have my job unlike so many others.
high rated
The simplest gesture can really brighten up someone's day.

A buddy of mine texted me to say he had something to give me. Hadn't seen him in weeks. We would frequently meet up in coffee shops across town, always keen to discover new spots. But all shops are shut down now. So we met up in my neighbourhood and went for a stroll in the park. It felt unnatural keeping two metres apart from the moment we said hi, but we did it! ;)

"Ready to catch your gift?" he said, and tossed a brown package my way. It was a bag of freshly ground coffee from a local cafe. It was a unique blend too: infused with Earl Grey tea. Something new for me to try out.

He really made me happy. What an awesome friend.
Post edited April 18, 2020 by matterbandit
high rated
Just ordered a takeaway (first time in years...), so why not make the most of this lock-down ?... :)
matterbandit: The simplest gesture can really brighten up someone's day.

A buddy of mine texted me to say he had something to give me. Hadn't seen him in weeks. We would frequently meet up in coffee shops across town, always keen to discover new spots. But all shops are shut down now. So we met up in my neighbourhood and went for a stroll in the park. It felt unnatural keeping two metres apart from the moment we said hi, but we did it! ;)

"Ready to catch your gift?" he said, and tossed a brown package my way. It was a bag of freshly ground coffee from a local cafe. It was a unique blend too: infused with Earl Grey tea. Something new for me to try out.

He really made me happy. What an awesome friend.
Sneaky stealth coffee dropoff from a pal? Nice. :)
high rated
Was able to get some nice chicken parmesan to eat.

Interestingly, this was from a place that, even when there's no pandemic going on, only offers take-out; you order, then you go inside to pick up the order, then leave. The only thing that changed with the pandemic is that you no longer go inside, but instead have the food taken to your car.
dtgreene: Was able to get some nice chicken parmesan to eat.
I also love me some good chicken parm(restaurant made trumps microwave stuff any day, imo).....I hope it was good? :)

dtgreene: Interestingly, this was from a place that, even when there's no pandemic going on, only offers take-out; you order, then you go inside to pick up the order, then leave. The only thing that changed with the pandemic is that you no longer go inside, but instead have the food taken to your car.
Was it a small place? I know places like that....they have small space so they dedicate most of it to the kitchen and let people eat outside at tables or at home.
Finally beat Soul Master (Hollow Knight).
I take the bus to work early every morning. At that hour, there is never more than 3 passengers on board, so it's easy to practice social distancing. After work, it's a different story, so I prefer to walk home instead.

The bus driver is isolated from the rest of us and passengers can only board through the back door. This morning, I caught a glimpse of the driver's face in her rear view mirror. She seemed somewhat sad. So, when my stop approached and I got ready to step off the bus, I shouted in her direction: "Thank you for driving me to work every morning! I really appreciate it very much. Have a nice day!"

She shouted back: "You, sir, are one in a million! Ever since this pandemic has started, you are the first passenger to have spoken to me and the only one to greet me with a smile when I pull over to your stop. When this social distancing comes to an end, I will give you a big hug!"

LOL! This made me happy.

GameRager: Sneaky stealth coffee dropoff from a pal? Nice. :)
Yep. It was very nice indeed! :)
Post edited April 23, 2020 by matterbandit
Three weeks without a smoke.

(Although I am a bit ashamed that it took a freaking pandemic of bad lung disease for me to drop this nasty habit.)
Post edited April 23, 2020 by TonyMarqulis
Re-exploring Hollow Knight world with Desolation Dive.
TonyMarqulis: Three weeks without a smoke.

(Although I am a bit ashamed that it took a freaking pandemic of bad lung disease for me to drop this nasty habit.)
Congratulations!...

Good luck, and stick with it. :)
TonyMarqulis: Three weeks without a smoke.

Oh yeah, that's wonderful! Congrats friend!

Stay healthy!