It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wearing my black dress and cardigan, even if there's no one to show it to. (I did participate in a meetup, but it was an online one, and this computer doesn't have a webcam.)
Christus resurrexit est!
Got the Rock Pi S that I ordered. (It's a Single Board Computer, so you could say it's like a Raspberry Pi, but different (no video, for example.)
I finally finished A Plague Tale. I have one more week of game pass so I'll try to pick an interesting game that I can finish before it expires, about 5 days. For today, Old Man's Journey is a 1h+ trip I'll gladly take.
Post edited April 12, 2020 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: For today, Old Man's Journey is a 1h+ trip I'll gladly take.
I liked the game! I've never seen this type of mechanics, really interesting concept and great way to spend an hour or two.
Dogmaus: For today, Old Man's Journey is a 1h+ trip I'll gladly take.
ciemnogrodzianin: I liked the game! I've never seen this type of mechanics, really interesting concept and great way to spend an hour or two.
It's reminding me a little of Monument Valley, def a mobile/tablet approach to games.
I couln't stand the generic commercial music and turned to liquid dnb instead.
Post edited April 12, 2020 by Dogmaus
Before Corona virus there was a lot of traffic and crowd on the streets.
It was filthy and smelly everywhere.

Now after corona virus I go to work, the public transit buses are empty and so are the roads. No bad smell of someone else's farts and no over crowded work places and sidewalks.

Great
This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eySDeBdqxGY
Having never visited bandcamp ever before (so don't yet even have an account), but happened to accidentally land there via a random youtube video, right on the page of a music composer. I am currently listening to their entire collection (one after the other), and so far have not found one that I have not enjoyed. :)

I'm enjoying the tunes, so much (and still working my way through them) that I may actually purchase a few albums to support them, and so that I can listen when I lack internet access.
Gonna add this to the covid thread since it made me laugh....thanks for finding this and sharing it. :)
GameRager: Gonna add this to the covid thread since it made me laugh....thanks for finding this and sharing it. :)
Perfect song for the thread!
high rated
What made me happy today? My grandfather's 96th birthday.
thank you I'm glad I played it, I fell in love with this

I had a nice day, eating and training. Tomorrow is a special recurrence and we'll celebrate at a distance.
I finally have Assassin's Creed 2, of course Ubisoft would give it away on their platform rather then selling it here. But I swear Ubisoft and the likes are never gonna get much money form me anymore, and if so only on GOG!
Post edited April 15, 2020 by Dogmaus
high rated
I figured out how make it so that the shadows in Doom 3 BFG aren't pitch black any more.
Dogmaus: thank you I'm glad I played it, I fell in love with this

I had a nice day, eating and training. Tomorrow is a special recurrence and we'll celebrate at a distance.
I finally have Assassin's Creed 2, of course Ubisoft would give it away on their platform rather then selling it here. But I swear Ubisoft and the likes are never gonna get much money form me anymore, and if so only on GOG!
Enjoy! In times like this, laughing and being in good mood in general is essential! :)

All the best!