It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This remix of Bloody Tears from Castlevania 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei-LtXrqtSA
I swear the only thing keeping my sanity (mostly) intact lately is PC gaming
Higurashi! I didn't know the visual novel was so much more interesting, compared against the anime series iteself!?
I registered to Game Pass for 1 euro and now I'm finally playing Hellblade! I'm really happy!
Finding map of Crystal Caverns (Hollow Knight).
low rated
Dogmaus: I registered to Game Pass for 1 euro and now I'm finally playing Hellblade! I'm really happy!
Yeah, game pass is good(it costs more for future months, but one gets many games & it's useful/good deal for some).

I played Doom 2016 on it, and got some other games as well(gonna play them during the next month or so to keep my mind at ease during all this).
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Higurashi! I didn't know the visual novel was so much more interesting, compared against the anime series iteself!?
Yeah it's nice, though the anime series was good to me when i first saw it back in the days. But how far did you read the visual novel?
If i may ask. I myself need to read the 5th hou ch game.
Fonzer: Yeah it's nice, though the anime series was good to me when i first saw it back in the days. But how far did you read the visual novel?
If i may ask. I myself need to read the 5th hou ch game.
Just finished the 1st chapter, went through all hints and got the unlocked extra! Even though there is no voice acting at all, the ominous environment, the creepy atmosphere, the fishy characters is a piece of work, those... EYES *_* and eerie music, hits a spot. Especially during early morning hours, with lights off. Nothing as creepy as little girls and no mistake; devil and charon even united, would stand no chance.

I expect other chapters to have some choices, maybe? Like other visual novels do? But even if they don't, it's okay. That thing's a gem.

If only GOG brought us: Fate Stay Night and Phantom of Inferno, i would be set up for (gamer's) life!
Post edited March 21, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Didn't really notice any choices except in hints. Also there is a mod to add CG and voices, makes the experience better and everyone needs to hear Maebara Keiichi voice actor since he did a real good job with his characters voice in higurashi hou.
Fate Stay Night would be nice but don't think the company cares to bring it here.
Post edited March 21, 2020 by Fonzer
Fonzer: Didn't really notice any choices except in hints. Also there is a mod to add CG and voices, makes the experience better and everyone needs to hear Maebara Keiichi voice actor since he did a real good job with his characters voice in higurashi hou.
Fate Stay Night would be nice but don't think the company cares to bring it here.
Thanks! Will certainly check it out!
Darklands is back on GOG where it belongs!

I'm a simple person, I see Darklands and I'm happy :>.
I found (and captured) my first ever shiny Pokémon in the wild (not counting the red Gyarados at Lake Rage): a West sea Shellos in Sinnoh.
Gittin' good! Hell, my platforming's upgraded! Just finished collecting all Power Seals in the Messenger!
In this climate of "social distancing" and "self-isolation", my best buddy organiized a dinner via video conferencing! We got dressed for the occassion and had our wine glasses out and candles and we each prepared an elegant dish... It was a great way to add some much-needed joy back in our lives. :)
A dead weight god rid of itself for me, finally; nothing will be missed, nothing of value!