It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
People fighting over their (over loaded) trolley of toilet paper with someone that wanted some and Cops called and now it's charge time. I wonder if they will do it again, and it serves them right.
low rated
Billie Eilish! She finally treated everybody, to the best... Whoops
I got a call a couple of days ago from a foreign phone number claiming to be Microsoft support speaking English in Indian or some other foreign accent.
I said "bye bye" and closed the phone, as I had read already that there are those con artists claiming to be from MS support and want you to install TeamViewer to your PC so that they can install some malware to you through it.

ANYWAYS. That reminded me "Hmm, TeamViewer, I think I've heard about it before, what is it then?". My god, how have I lived all these years without knowing and using this great piece of software? Somehow I was always under the false impression that doing remote desktop sharing and controlling to your home PC is quite hard and involved and you have to have Windows Pro or Enterprise (in order to run Remote Desktop Server) and then you have to change something in the firewall and maybe even in your NAT router so that the RDP connection works... I recall trying to set up RDP between two PCs (Windows 7 and 8) many years ago and it was pretty hard and didn't work reliably.

...but here is a very simple and free remote desktop software that is super easy to set up, and works great. Didn't even have to touch my firewall nor my router. It is not Windows only but e.g. Linux handles it fine too, and it is that even Raspberry Pi has a TeamViewer (host) software!

So, now I am at work, and with TeamViewer I am controlling both my home PC (running Windows 7, doing some archiving stuff on it), and in another TeamViewer window I am controlling my Raspberry Pi 4 desktop. Both of those computers are at my home now. This is especially great for Raspberry because this means you don't really need a dedicated monitor for the Raspberry, you can always control it from e.g. your laptop or PC with TeamViewer.
Since this is my work laptop, I have actually installed the TeamViewer client into a virtual PC running Linux Mint (using VirtualBox), not the host OS (Windows 10). Just because I try not to install any unnecessary software to my work laptop, just in case.

God damn it, this is great. I feel pretty dumb for not learning about this popular piece of software already years ago.

(At the same time I learned there certainly are lots of other (free) remote desktop applications, even from Google, but TeamViewer hits gold right away for me.)
Post edited March 11, 2020 by timppu
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Billie Eilish! She finally treated everybody, to the best... Whoops
I just saw it by looking her name up.....it makes me scratch my head at how many are praising her for taking off some clothes.

Also why she supposedly did it(to defy those online calling such women names) is a bit "dumb"......women ARE essentially selling themselves to make money and people should be allowed to criticize that(albeit civilly). She and others are lumping ALL who do so in one group, though: i.e. calling them all trolls(a classic move to shut down one's opposition).
low rated
GameRager: I just saw it by looking her name up.....it makes me scratch my head at how many are praising her for taking off some clothes.

Also why she supposedly did it(to defy those online calling such women names) is a bit "dumb"......women ARE essentially selling themselves to make money and people should be allowed to criticize that(albeit civilly). She and others are lumping ALL who do so in one group, though: i.e. calling them all trolls(a classic move to shut down one's opposition).
Well, exactly for that! What kind of pleb commoner did you take me for? One girl taking off clothes from another girl taking off or even doing the exact opposite, wearing clothes when starting off naked, differs by a long shot! There is art and there is "fast food" mentality, there is culture, sophistication and there is mass produced garbage in the line, waiting to be sold and devoured...

Your forum pal over here appreciates genuine intellectuals (her body leaves much to be desired, let's be honest here) and those who break the mold. First and foremost. Hates hypocrites, pretenders, crooks and talentless, generic puppets. That girly i like. With more than 10 iterations and levels of the word and its meaning(s). Your problem? I 'll tell you what it is. You are unable to delve in complex stuff and mistake everybody for being a simpleton, son. Lemme tell you, i am even classier than the king of kings. The "star" which i "lost", had THE, style and shone with a light more blinding than her associating trash would ever hope to glimmer faintly and bask in, throughout their entire unlives.
Post edited March 11, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I get kind of happy by listening to Richard Stallman.
Free software, free society: Richard Stallman at TEDxGeneva 2014
Post edited March 14, 2020 by user deleted
People in all towns and cities across the country joining from their balconies and windows in a round of applause to show support to the medical professionals who are taking care of us like heroes.
You did. Just like you do for your parents and loved ones, everyday.
Those, that wonder the streets instead of being in quarantine for 14 days now risk a hefty fine and six months imprisonment.
A milestone in my gamer's history/profile!!!

At long last and i still cannot believe this happened...

I caught ALL pokemon, minus the Legendaries/Mythicals/Ultra Beasts, that are about to come in the final version! 730 in one of the most difficult fangames out there, at that! What's even better? You can have both Mega Evolution and Z moves in the same region!

And another fangame, is soon adding 8th generation too! Damn this is awesome now to go for some competitive battling
Peter Kay Live - Misheard Lyrics

Peter Waterman loses control because of Peter Kay in hilarious blooper!
So many games (I have interest in) at historical lows in GOG's spring sale. Colour me happy to have such a nice sale sprung on us.
Australian researchers have just worked out how the body fights coronavirus, keep up the great work.
Apparently, Italy went a day without any new coronaviris cases in the original red zone.
Boris Johnson must resign Trending on Twitter :)