It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Fountainhead courtroom speech by Howard Roark made me happy today. I need to read The Fountainhead again soon, Ayn Rand was one brilliant woman.
mariopepper: I kissed the girl I like
You naughty naughty boy!

Was it stolen?
In front of her dad?
Fairfox: how old are you again?
Trooper1270: Age is but a number.. Stability of the mind is what's more important...
only old people justify it like that, tho, lol
Finally beat a troublesome They Are Billions level on the 10th try :P Damned forbidden forest level where for the first time you have to defend against a final wave consisting only of mutants, massive zombies that are crazy fast bullet sponges.
low rated
DadJoke007: The Fountainhead courtroom speech by Howard Roark made me happy today. I need to read The Fountainhead again soon, Ayn Rand was one brilliant woman.
Nice & saved(might watch it some day). :) (To all: Link goes to YT clip with sound.....also note I DO find the man funny on occasion, but he has obvious bias and uses his show to promote it rather than just the good will of the common man)
I got a job
Trooper1270: Age is but a number.. Stability of the mind is what's more important...
Fairfox: only old people justify it like that, tho, lol
I have no idea, but I'll let you know when I get there... :p
Got a new bassoon reed, and it makes a huge difference. It's much more fun playing on this reed than it was playing on reeds that have been used too much.

Maybe I should try a new clarinet reed as well?
low rated
dtgreene: Got a new bassoon reed, and it makes a huge difference. It's much more fun playing on this reed than it was playing on reeds that have been used too much.

Maybe I should try a new clarinet reed as well?
(Link above is to a spongebob wiki page......there isn't[afaik] any sound playing/etc)
low rated
I can finally wash my hands and walk out of it, like a king.
Had my favorite food item in lunch
Post edited March 04, 2020 by kerllyButler
GioVio123: I got a job
yeah! less time for playing games, more money to buy them. such thing is life! XD
Dogmaus: yeah! less time for playing games, more money to buy them. such thing is life! XD congrats
Post edited March 06, 2020 by Dogmaus
After 2 weeks of not playing because of the flu, so I was watching tv series, I have decided to go back to gaming but also quit Horace at Chapter 12 because it was getting unpleasant. I watched a Youtube gameplay of it, it was fun until it lasted but now I feel free to play something new!
low rated
Good. Not the number i ordered, but it will have to do. Things really started getting into perspective.
Post edited March 07, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
The first Ghost in the Shell movie is free with ads on YouTube.