It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getting NBN fibre to the Node in t minus 6 days!
low rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, but there is no change in my case, because my previous dual boot was still only 2 distros of Linux :D, no Windows at all. Regarding games' library – sure, nominally all games have Windows support and only part of them comes with Linux installer. However Wine, Proton, DosBox and other tools make us able to actually play most of games.
Fair enough.

ciemnogrodzianin: As I prefer classics, I'd even say that I've got better support on my platform that Windows users, because:
a) most of titles runs well out-of-the-box under Wine – which is not always easy on e.g. Windows 10,
b) easily created in PlayOnLinux sandbox environments gives me much better control over Windows version and libraries used, which is impossible if you're just locked in some specific version of Windows as your OS.
Well at least you can play most games.....I could never switch as i'm too used to MS's OSs and don't want to relearn the wheel...but good on you for being happy with your setup. :)

==========================================

fr33kSh0w2012: Getting NBN fibre to the Node in t minus 6 days!
Noice....well as long as it's not a wire hanging from a pole taped to the side of your house like in some of the pics i've seen. o.0 ;)
Post edited February 06, 2020 by GameRager
Wonderful weather :))
I felt a bit sick at morning (I'm a guy, so no pregnancy :D), but that went away after a few minutes. So I am happy that I didn't really get sick.
low rated
Protoss: I felt a bit sick at morning (I'm a guy, so no pregnancy :D), but that went away after a few minutes. So I am happy that I didn't really get sick.
So you been feeling anything fluish in terms of symptoms? o.0 *Eyes Protoss nervously and then nods to men nearby in biosuits*

Get em, boys! ;D

(But in all seriousness I hope you're feeling better and will stay that way :))
low rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Merging partitions and dropping dual-boot (Linux+Linux;) for pure Linux Mint 19.3 experience - starting without grub is even faster :)
GameRager: Sounds nice and i'm happy for ya, but what's so fun about booting faster if it's to a less game filled PC? ;)

======================================================

MaceyNeil: I laughed at the thought that some of em would have private health insurance and have their 'choice of hospital'.
GameRager: Yup, but tbh being on an island might not be so bad if the disease spreads much more/etc. o.0 ;)

=========================================

aRealCyborg: going to the library, winning game rangers giveaway and watching nancy's reactions to what trump said in the state of the union
GameRager: Nancy Grace? That rage baiting vulture is still on the air?
As a gamer i know the best place in a pandemic situation is Madagascar; damn virus's never seem to be able to get there before they cut off access. :P
low rated
MaceyNeil: As a gamer i know the best place in a pandemic situation is Madagascar; damn virus's never seem to be able to get there before they cut off access. :P
Lol...good one....that makes me wonder though: Did they close their ports again already or not? Gotta go check....brb(no, i'm NOT booking plane tickets o.0 ;)).
Protoss: I felt a bit sick at morning (I'm a guy, so no pregnancy :D), but that went away after a few minutes. So I am happy that I didn't really get sick.
GameRager: So you been feeling anything fluish in terms of symptoms? o.0 *Eyes Protoss nervously and then nods to men nearby in biosuits*

Get em, boys! ;D

(But in all seriousness I hope you're feeling better and will stay that way :))
Thanks for the concern! Yes, it was a bit like that. Just feeling bad. Happens sometimes (but rarely), but it is scary nowadays. But after maybe 15-30 minutes I was fine again (and have been since).
low rated
Protoss: Thanks for the concern! Yes, it was a bit like that. Just feeling bad. Happens sometimes (but rarely), but it is scary nowadays. But after maybe 15-30 minutes I was fine again (and have been since).
Good to hear. :)

What made you happy today?
ciemnogrodzianin: Merging partitions and dropping dual-boot (Linux+Linux;) for pure Linux Mint 19.3 experience - starting without grub is even faster :)
So, what do you use instead of grub?
dtgreene: So, what do you use instead of grub?
I mean I have no longer grub-menu phase and no 3 seconds lost on system selection :)
Today, even small, insignificant things make me happy. Finally, I have a long-awaited day off and this is the main joy for today !! I slept for almost 12 hours, ate my favorite burrito and now I'm watching "The Great Hack", not a bad movie, as for me. And in the evening I'll have a date with one nice girl on this site https://hookupmasters.com/adult-webcam-sites/camsoda-review/ we've communicated a couple of the week and maybe very soon she'll agree to meet in a real life, so I'm waiting impatiently and even a little bit excited about this
Post edited March 14, 2020 by Justluck854
Amazing voices of these guys (Vies Bonum) from Minsk, Belarus, singing during the Sunday mass in my church. Graphically their webpage and CD covers are, well, cheesy :), but from an artistic and musical point of view they're performing just perfect multi-voice songs characteristic for Eastern christianity. It was just awesome! "Beauty will save the world" as Dostoyevsky said.
low rated
Justluck854: Today, even small, insignificant things make me happy. Finally, over a long period, I have a long-awaited day off and this is the main joy for today !! I slept for almost 12 hours, ate my favorite burrito and now I'm watching "The Great Hack",not a bad movie. And in the evening I'll have a date with one lovely girl, and I'm waiting impatiently and even a little bit excited about this
Good for you and nice to hear...sounds like a good day. :)
low rated
F.E.A.R.

*their* fear

:3
Post edited February 10, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7