It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What made you happy today?
Blade Runner!
What made you happy today?
Merging partitions and dropping dual-boot (Linux+Linux;) for pure Linux Mint 19.3 experience - starting without grub is even faster :)
As a surprise, I got coffee and some toasts with smoked salmon for breakfast.
Making my long distance girlfriend laugh.
Yeah I know, cop out softy.
'Thousands of times worse than I imagined': Coronavirus evacuee slams Christmas Island because they saw a cockroach and other bugs..........This is so funny and I laughed my head off:)
Tauto: 'Thousands of times worse than I imagined': Coronavirus evacuee slams Christmas Island because they saw a cockroach and other bugs..........This is so funny and I laughed my head off:)
I laughed at the thought that some of em would have private health insurance and have their 'choice of hospital'.
going to the library, winning game rangers giveaway and watching nancy's reactions to what trump said in the state of the union
Watching Nancy having a ripping dummy spit.
low rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Merging partitions and dropping dual-boot (Linux+Linux;) for pure Linux Mint 19.3 experience - starting without grub is even faster :)
Sounds nice and i'm happy for ya, but what's so fun about booting faster if it's to a less game filled PC? ;)

======================================================

MaceyNeil: I laughed at the thought that some of em would have private health insurance and have their 'choice of hospital'.
Yup, but tbh being on an island might not be so bad if the disease spreads much more/etc. o.0 ;)

=========================================

aRealCyborg: going to the library, winning game rangers giveaway and watching nancy's reactions to what trump said in the state of the union
Nancy Grace? That rage baiting vulture is still on the air?
Post edited February 05, 2020 by GameRager
low rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Merging partitions and dropping dual-boot (Linux+Linux;) for pure Linux Mint 19.3 experience - starting without grub is even faster :)
GameRager: Sounds nice and i'm happy for ya, but what's so fun about booting faster if it's to a less game filled PC? ;)

======================================================

MaceyNeil: I laughed at the thought that some of em would have private health insurance and have their 'choice of hospital'.
GameRager: Yup, but tbh being on an island might not be so bad if the disease spreads much more/etc. o.0 ;)

=========================================

aRealCyborg: going to the library, winning game rangers giveaway and watching nancy's reactions to what trump said in the state of the union
GameRager: Nancy Grace? That rage baiting vulture is still on the air?
Polosi <-- misspelled I think.
She is the speaker of the house for America
CS:GO drops:)
Innocence wins over the deviants, HUZZAH again!!!
GameRager: Sounds nice and i'm happy for ya, but what's so fun about booting faster if it's to a less game filled PC? ;)
Why "less game filled"?
low rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Why "less game filled"?
It was more a joke on the meme about linux having less games than other OSs(which was more true years back) than me being serious, and more a silly playful jab & not meant to be seen as me trying to insult/etc(if it came off as such to anyone).

But if we were being serious, then i'd ask: Isn't it true linux users have a smaller library to pick from than Win/Mac gamers?
Post edited February 06, 2020 by GameRager
GameRager: ...
Oh, but there is no change in my case, because my previous dual boot was still only 2 distros of Linux :D, no Windows at all. Regarding games' library – sure, nominally all games have Windows support and only part of them comes with Linux installer. However Wine, Proton, DosBox and other tools make us able to actually play most of games.

As I prefer classics, I'd even say that I've got better support on my platform that Windows users, because:
a) most of titles runs well out-of-the-box under Wine – which is not always easy on e.g. Windows 10,
b) easily created in PlayOnLinux sandbox environments gives me much better control over Windows version and libraries used, which is impossible if you're just locked in some specific version of Windows as your OS.