It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: flu is starting to get better too!
Good to hear.....you can't help me build my mighty kangaroo robot army if you're sick, now can ya? ;)

Have a good one, at any rate.
low rated
I got my Christmas present early... Thank you, kind and generous forum pal!

Nobody else is going to gift me anything and even the rare few who might, will see to me losing even more things than the ones i 've gained, won, or earned; in real life, this time.

Now at least the weight feels much more bearable.

If only Santa could return to me, my precious star as well...
Post edited December 12, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I'm still alive, as are the people most important to me.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I got my Christmas present early... Thank you, kind and generous forum pal!

Nobody else is going to gift me anything and even the rare few who might, will see to me losing even more things than the ones i 've gained, won, or earned; in real life, this time.
That's nice to hear(the first bit)......and i'd gift ya something myself but i'm low on money atm.....maybe I could get you something after new year's day or so? :)
low rated
GameRager: That's nice to hear(the first bit)......and i'd gift ya something myself but i'm low on money atm.....maybe I could get you something after new year's day or so? :)
Just cross your fingers. And wish for me to regain things. This more than suffices.
How nice that it started snowing on my birthday 12th december.
Fonzer: How nice that it started snowing on my birthday 12th december.
Happy Birthday:)
Tauto: Happy Birthday:)
Hey thanks Tauto.
low rated
Boris!
Post edited December 13, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
Fonzer: How nice that it started snowing on my birthday 12th december.
Is it still your birthday or no?

Regardless I hope you had/will have a good one.
Being able to log into GOG without getting spammed with angry messages from an alcoholic narcissist.
"What is your purpose 'round here?" Not to be harassed by you.
Good old Dragon's Lair! Thanks, Doc!
Noticed that Celeste is on sale on itch.io ($10 instead of the usual $20) and decided to purchase it.

(Of course, there's still the question of when I'll get around to actually playing it; with that said, the game is not at all similar to Tangledeep (which I'm playing now) with the exception that both games have female protagonists with red hair and both involve climbing upward.)
low rated
This tweet by JK Rowling:
----------------------------------------
Dress however you please.
Call yourself whatever you like.
Sleep with any consenting adult who’ll have you.
Live your best life in peace and security.
But force women out of their jobs for stating that s*x is real?
============================================
The fact she had the guts to say that while knowing the likely fallout from it makes me respect her a bit more now.

(Addition: As expected she is getting a ton of flak for it from supposed tolerant people, who are calling her all sorts of names[and some slurs] like TERF/x-phobic/etc....oh how quickly people will tun on others because of a few words)
Post edited December 22, 2019 by GameRager
What made you happy today?
Decorating gingerbread!