It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Sachys: considering the links you put up, you shouldnt be judging anybody.
(Relevant bit at 0:36) (Change the word she to GR where appropriate) (Relevant bit at 1:32-2:06, repeated throughout the song)

===============

morolf: I'm sorry for you. I know how it is, my mother died of cancer 14 years ago, and yes, you're right with your advice, because death is forever and you can't change things anymore you regret. Take care of yourself!
Thank you...as for changing things, I believe in an afterlife so hopefully(if right) i'll be able to make up with those I want or need to after all is said and done. :)
Post edited November 29, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
What made me happy today? Wasting the time of trolls/haters who would rather downrate my posts than do anything constructive with their lives. (2:03 OMG random Jack Black!)
--------------------------------------------- (1:07)
low rated
GameRager: (Warning to others: Swearing/nsfw)
Sachys: considering the links you put up, you shouldnt be judging anybody.
Calm those titties, Sach. And go fling some poo at the mirror. You'll feel better. ;p
low rated
GameRager: What made me happy today? Wasting the time of trolls/haters who would rather downrate my posts than do anything constructive with their lives.
GameRager: (2:03 OMG random Jack Black!)
---------------------------------------------
GameRager: (1:07)
Wot?!?!?!? You really think you're not responsible for their miserable wretchedness?!?!?

To hell with you, you daft, evil tit!!! You shall burn for eternity in the fiery flames of God's arsehole!!! lol
low rated
richlind33: Wot?!?!?!? You really think you're not responsible for their miserable wretchedness?!?!?
Part of their misery perhaps(even if the majority of that re: me is self inflicted), but not their "wretchedness"(what is this, the mos eisley spaceport? o.0).

richlind33: To hell with you, you daft, evil tit!!! You shall burn for eternity in the fiery flames of God's arsehole!!! lol
Watch someone take this post as 100% serious, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------

Also two things: What did you think of Weird Al's performance?(I myself think he nailed it on the accordion, but the geek look was a bit old hat)

And also it would seem the low raters self reflected and finally wised up(or they fell asleep and will get those posts tomorrow)....so my question to you then is: Do you think(if they come back and keep lo rating) that they'll ever get bored or realize they are wasting their lives more than needed over their dislike of me/others, or will the heat death/cold snap of the universe come first?
low rated
low rated
Post edited November 30, 2019 by GameRager
Sadly nothing... Stupid depression :(
For me, a mixture of feelings make me doubt between happy and bitch. Watching video's about depression on YouTube make me aware I don't have a full-fledged depression no more, but am still sad in the realisation, my mental illness won't lift, life on earth will never become 100% sustainable and just and in a minor way depression will always be there and I just need to bear it, seek relief, keep muddying on till I die. But I found a nice spot to be buried (my ashes that is) at a nature funeral sight. Soon I'll sign the documents, will pay for the spot and then I have a lovely forest to go to, to seek comfort, piece and solace walking through the trees or just sitting down on the bench in the knowledge that some day my life will finally end and my ashes will rest there on that spot, just 10 meters from that bench where I'll sit down and take a rest from the anxieties and sorrows of this planet.
low rated
Confirmed something nasty and verified my suspicions, by making full use of mere abstract hints and semi-broken links, regarding persons from elsewhere and another time period, whose sh_tty grasp/influence extends all the way to here (physical location) also. The world is so small that's really scary. What is more scary, though, is the rate & range that corruption spreads and the systematic infection of places and "offices" that it manifests.

I am two times as happy actually, because observation aside, the experiments were repeated and the results are the same, even though a multitude of different approaches have been involved. This means there is no other, "correct" way; the entire tree is wrong and no branch leads into the right place/time/outcome.

Note to self: Never postpone going up; the low are going to be/remain low always, by design, principle and default.
Post edited December 01, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
DubConqueror: For me, a mixture of feelings make me doubt between happy and bitch. Watching video's about depression on YouTube make me aware I don't have a full-fledged depression no more, but am still sad in the realisation, my mental illness won't lift, life on earth will never become 100% sustainable and just and in a minor way depression will always be there and I just need to bear it, seek relief, keep muddying on till I die. But I found a nice spot to be buried (my ashes that is) at a nature funeral sight. Soon I'll sign the documents, will pay for the spot and then I have a lovely forest to go to, to seek comfort, piece and solace walking through the trees or just sitting down on the bench in the knowledge that some day my life will finally end and my ashes will rest there on that spot, just 10 meters from that bench where I'll sit down and take a rest from the anxieties and sorrows of this planet.
Depression sucks, and I have had some myself over the years...but I take solace in all the good there still is in life and humanity & I usually feel better.

Still, even sadness can be useful in some cases, as it is a part of being human and i'd rather experience all emotions than be an unfeeling emotionless robot/etc.
DubConqueror: For me, a mixture of feelings make me doubt between happy and bitch. Watching video's about depression on YouTube make me aware I don't have a full-fledged depression no more, but am still sad in the realisation, my mental illness won't lift, life on earth will never become 100% sustainable and just and in a minor way depression will always be there and I just need to bear it, seek relief, keep muddying on till I die. But I found a nice spot to be buried (my ashes that is) at a nature funeral sight. Soon I'll sign the documents, will pay for the spot and then I have a lovely forest to go to, to seek comfort, piece and solace walking through the trees or just sitting down on the bench in the knowledge that some day my life will finally end and my ashes will rest there on that spot, just 10 meters from that bench where I'll sit down and take a rest from the anxieties and sorrows of this planet.
Of course, there's still the feeling that, no matter *what* we do, the earth won't be around 5 billion years from now. While that fact isn't going to affect us (barring near light speed travel or other relativity tricks to travel into the future), there's still that nagging feeling, and unlike the more immediate problems you mention, there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.
low rated
dtgreene: Of course, there's still the feeling that, no matter *what* we do, the earth won't be around 5 billion years from now. While that fact isn't going to affect us (barring near light speed travel or other relativity tricks to travel into the future), there's still that nagging feeling, and unlike the more immediate problems you mention, there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.
(Note: The link above leads to a non ad filled plaintext page with no audio playing, so it should be perfect for you should you choose to click on it/read it :))
Watching a blonde young tall girl. With beautiful face :D
low rated
Leejohnson156: Watching a blonde young tall girl. With beautiful face :D
Does she have blue eyes, wide forehead, long thin nose with funny tip and is fit, with well toned arms/legs???