It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Richlind (and many other people) think i am trolling = nice cover-up, white alibi

All the more reason to be happy, then! Who doesn't love the plotshield that others don to him? I can rant to my heart's content, without giving a damn about stupid consequences! Very, very few people, are going to understand, what the hell i did there... Or then... Or anywhere the F*** i please! I ain't eating no stardust; i am back to "business" and this time round, no emotion, only MOTION!
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Richlind (and many other people) think i am trolling = nice cover-up, white alibi

All the more reason to be happy, then! Who doesn't love the plotshield that others don to him? I can rant to my heart's content, without giving a damn about stupid consequences! Very, very few people, are going to understand, what the hell i did there... Or then... Or anywhere the F*** i please! I ain't eating no stardust; i am back to "business" and this time round, no emotion, only MOTION!
Let's not forget the creepy headcase option, bruh. lol
low rated
richlind33: Let's not forget the creepy headcase option, bruh. lol
I thought rich people knew how to use -or should i say invest- their, well... Riches! Oh Never mind me, everybody makes mistakes, lol

And thanks again, for that great plotshield, i have a number of uses for it! You = real bruh.
Post edited November 28, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
What made you happy today?
Jazz Jackrabbit for $1!
low rated
dtgreene: Perhaps I should point out that not all parents are loving. Consider that some people have abusive parents whom they would rather not spend time (and doing so may be hazardous to the child's mental health), and that some people have been kicked out and disowned by their parents. Therefore, I would like you to reconsider your advice; in its current form, it is hazardous to some people and following it would not be a good idea.
Kind of lame to write something like this when Gamerager's mother died, and apparently not that long ago. If you can't offer sympathy, at least shut up and don't annoy people with this aspergery "It could be harzardous" nonsense.
I bought Darksiders and it's a great action game
low rated
dtgreene: Perhaps I should point out that not all parents are loving. Consider that some people have abusive parents whom they would rather not spend time (and doing so may be hazardous to the child's mental health), and that some people have been kicked out and disowned by their parents. Therefore, I would like you to reconsider your advice; in its current form, it is hazardous to some people and following it would not be a good idea.
morolf: Kind of lame to write something like this when Gamerager's mother died, and apparently not that long ago. If you can't offer sympathy, at least shut up and don't annoy people with this aspergery "It could be harzardous" nonsense.
Forgive me. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jkBOU9etRA
low rated
morolf: .....Gamerager's mother died, and apparently not that long ago.
IIRC she died about 1 year and a few months ago(I lost track as the days started to blur together into weeks and months and I tried to pick myself up)....it's still a bit hard mentally but I try to move on as best I can. That's mainly why I offered the advice I did(as I know from experience how short our time with our family can be, and that we should try to enjoy the good memories and moments we can with family while we can) earlier.

==================

richlind33: Forgive me. lol

Thanks for giving me a new playlist to watch.....also did this come out BEFORE or AFTER the South Park episode?
Post edited November 29, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
richlind33: Forgive me. lol

GameRager: Thanks for giving me a new playlist to watch.....also did this come out BEFORE or AFTER the South Park episode?
I assume it was after, in spite of Mediocre Films prodigious talent for cheezy asshattery. ;p

Did you catch Prince Andrew's BBC interview? Never in my life have I witnessed someone f*ck up a friendly interview as thoroughly as he did. Elite blood lines indeed! LOL
Post edited November 29, 2019 by richlind33
low rated
richlind33: I assume it was after, in spite of Mediocre Films prodigious talent for cheezy asshattery. ;p
k then

richlind33: Did you catch Prince Andrew's BBC interview? Never in my life have I witnessed someone f*ck up a friendly interview as thoroughly as he did. Elite blood lines indeed! LOL
Did he do a some such interview? I never noticed(not much into following the royals like some do). Also I wonder: Who would be more retarded, him or this cop of yours(considering the rampant inbreeding and all from ages ago)?
I got my flu shot at the doctor's today. That made me pretty happy.
low rated
richlind33: I assume it was after, in spite of Mediocre Films prodigious talent for cheezy asshattery. ;p
GameRager: k then

richlind33: Did you catch Prince Andrew's BBC interview? Never in my life have I witnessed someone f*ck up a friendly interview as thoroughly as he did. Elite blood lines indeed! LOL
GameRager: Did he do a some such interview? I never noticed(not much into following the royals like some do). Also I wonder: Who would be more retarded, him or this cop of yours(considering the rampant inbreeding and all from ages ago)?
The good Prince was a frequent flyer on Jeffrey Epstein's Pedophile Express. The BBC was doing it's best to help the poor sod out, but he was having none of it! LOL

I won't be at all surprised if he decides to do another interview. lol
low rated
richlind33: I won't be at all surprised if he decides to do another interview. lol
(Warning to others: Swearing/nsfw)
low rated
GameRager: IIRC she died about 1 year and a few months ago(I lost track as the days started to blur together into weeks and months and I tried to pick myself up)....it's still a bit hard mentally but I try to move on as best I can. That's mainly why I offered the advice I did(as I know from experience how short our time with our family can be, and that we should try to enjoy the good memories and moments we can with family while we can) earlier.
I'm sorry for you. I know how it is, my mother died of cancer 14 years ago, and yes, you're right with your advice, because death is forever and you can't change things anymore you regret. Take care of yourself!
GameRager: (Warning to others: Swearing/nsfw)
considering the links you put up, you shouldnt be judging anybody.