It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sage103082: This wondered into my life today and I am in love!!!!
That's so cute, although it looks like it's a little camera shy :-).
It it a boy or a girl?
trentonlf: What a cutie!!
Aww thank you!!!!!
I was at work and got a call on my cell from Dad. I was so worried it was about Mom since this is one of the only times I have left her in the total care of my Dad so I can go into work for a few hours.

He tells me he found a kitten asleep by the pool and it needs food. lol, So of course I leave work and run to the local grocery store in search of kitten formula and then to a local dog/cat boarding house that has a store on it. No one has kitten formula. I race home to find this cutie on my Dads chest making biscuits and purring =)

I think she is a she. I called the vet and they can not get her in until Tuesday. To give her some kitten wet food and if she eats it you do not need formula. I had some A/D dog/cat wet food from when I had ferrets. I also asked about bathing. They said dawn was ok. So she got a nice bath to get all the bugs and eggs off of her and a nice meal. She does have slight runny eyes. And she is being kept away from the other Kitty.

I was worried Mom cat was just moving the litter but Mom told me she saw the kitten wondering the yard alone yesterday. I was ticked off she did not mention this yesterday.

I am thinking of a GA to name her. I was going to go with miracle but then I saw the ears. Holy ears Batman! . So Gizmo is number one choice for now but I am open to all names. lol.
Sage103082: This wondered into my life today and I am in love!!!!
ddickinson: That's so cute, although it looks like it's a little camera shy :-).
It it a boy or a girl?
I think girl from my quick research and she is very wiggly. She has a full belly - this was right after her second meal and she is very tired. lol
Attachments:
sleepy.jpg (84 Kb)
Post edited July 26, 2014 by Sage103082
trentonlf:
Sage103082: I am thinking of a GA to name her. I was going to go with miracle but then I saw the ears. Holy ears Batman! . So Gizmo is number one choice for now but I am open to all names. lol.
ddickinson:
Sage103082:
My cats are my babies. My oldest cat is called Little One. I found her under a bush in front of my house when she was about 10 days old. I had seen her mom around the bush a couple of days before hand, but guess something happened to her. I started bottle feeding her and she is now 10 years old (Pic posted).

Sounds liker your little Blessing has found a great home :)
Attachments:
Post edited July 26, 2014 by trentonlf
Sage103082: I think girl from my quick research and she is very wiggly. She has a full belly - this was right after her second meal and she is very tired. lol
She sure is a cute little kitty. If I remember correctly an (unneutered) female cat is called a Queen, which makes sense when you see how female cats behave when they are older :-).
trentonlf: Sounds liker your little Blessing has found a great home :)
Thank you!!!!! Little One is adorable and not so little anymore!! She is very lucky to have you!
If you do not mind I might PM you with some questions. She is so small she fits in my hand and I have small hands. She woke up from sleeping on the bed and wanted lovings so now she is asleep on my lap.

ddickinson: She sure is a cute little kitty.
Thank you! I am in love!!!
trentonlf: ..
Yep we have a little Gizmo on our hands!

My hand looks huge next to him. and I have very small hands as I am only 4'11" lol
Attachments:
gizmo.jpg (69 Kb)
Post edited July 27, 2014 by Sage103082
Sage103082: Yep we have a little Gizmo on our hands!

My hand looks huge next to him. and I have very small hands as I am only 4'11" lol
He is for sure a cutie :)

My two new cats are both tabby's too, and boy do they love the love just like your Gizmo :)
Sage103082: Yep we have a little Gizmo on our hands!

Aww, I'm generally more of a dog person but that's a sweet, adorable little kitty. Gizmo is PERFECT with those ears and even the coloring, I'd say you made a good choice:).
I discovered a sort of magic bullet yesterday. This video puts my 10-month-old daughter to sleep within a minute or two. I've no illusions that the trick will last, but it's worked all three times I've tried it, which is a nice break.

Happy Up Here by Royksopp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Bpx63wkbA
This

Sorry, German only.
toxicTom: This

Sorry, German only.
This german thing makes me happy when I want to drink something tasty

*edit: even more german tastiness

**edit: enough for commercials now.

Sitting in the garden, reading a book and drinking a glass of cool water.
Post edited July 31, 2014 by DubConqueror
Got back from holiday. It's good to be home again :)
DubConqueror: This german thing makes me happy when I want to drink something tasty
Good stuff, if a little pricey.

*edit: even more german tastiness
I can't have this. But tastes differ. ;-)
I never feel I can answer this question without implicating myself.
hudfreegamer: I never feel I can answer this question without implicating myself.
Sex, drugs or rock'n'roll?