It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

P.O.D.S. has changed into a Swan..LOL.
Tauto: P.O.D.S. has changed into a Swan..LOL.
Who got eaten by the Queen?
low rated
P.O.D.S. has changed into a Swan..LOL.
It's like the case of the ugly duckling, I guess....of course if it's the same guy I don't think he'll be improving much. I hope to be proven wrong, though.

By the way.....why did you post this in the "What made you happy today?" thread? I'd assume that would make you more than a bit unhappy......

(P.S. What is a PODS? Anyone know?)
low rated
By the way..........Go figure.
The Davis Cup final. :)
Mixed by ERRE - Gianna by ERRE

Mixed by ERRE - SE MI LASCI NON MILES

Mixed by ERRE - TOTO BY CUTUGNO

Mixed by ERRE - TAKE ON MinghiA-HA

Don't understand a lick of italian but this is some of the best mixes/mashups I've heard in a long time... I've heard them 6 times today already and I can't get'em out of my head :D

ADRIANO CELENTANO - Uh uh (Bingo Bongo Eurodance rmx)

I swear - I haven't smoked my socks today. I get high on music alone :p
Post edited November 25, 2019 by sanscript
I finally got my server back up again. Had upgraded all the virtual machines to FreeBSD 12.1 (from 12.0), and then did the same to the host. When I rebooted the host, the VMs wouldn't boot. I tried installing 12.1 from scratch, in case something went wrong with the upgrade, same thing. Turns out there's a bug about that. Also, for whatever reason, I didn't take a snapshot before I started, so I couldn't just roll back to before the upgrade. Now I've reinstalled 12.0 on the host and set everything up as it should be again. YAY.

Why didn't I use a turnkey solution like VMWare ESXi? Because "open sores", ZFS, and bhyve sound fancy, that's why.
Learning about new features added to Linux 5.4. (Here, "Linux" refers specifically to the kernel, not the entire OS built around it.)

Specifically, what interests me:
* dm-clone: I have earlier (in a different thread) described a way to make a live CD that lets you move the contents of the CD into RAM (so you can eject the CD) after booting, but still run from the CD until then. The method I described does some rather tricky things with the device mapper, but if the CD is using Linux 5.4 or later, you can just use dm-clone, which is much simpler.
* virtio-fs, which could make sharing directories between a host and a VM much easier (no need to configure networking) once userspace catches up.
* In-kernel ExFAT support, which will make many users happy. (It's currently in the "staging" area, which means the kernel developers don't think the code is in good enough shape to go into the main filesystem tree, and likely has bugs lurking in it, but the code is out in the open and can be used and improved.)
high rated
Fixed my microwave beeper so it does not wake the dead anymore.
Also learned that the plural of dead is dead.
justanoldgamer: Also learned that the plural of dead is dead.
Just realised that the plural of alive is alive... a state in which I'm happy to be!
low rated
Got slightly fanserviced a little bit, from a nicely toned, skunky, very girly girl. I really, really do pity, her poor man fiance. But hey, i am no snitch!
Post edited November 27, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
high rated
I broke my left ankle and I am almost bedridden. The made me happy part is my wonderful friends who are helping me through this. One came with me to ER, and they will help me with groceries. I absolutely love them and they are my real family.
Post edited November 27, 2019 by Dogmaus
low rated
Dogmaus: I broke my left ankle and I am almost bedridden. The made me happy part is my wonderful friends who are helping me through this. One came with me to ER, and they will help me with groceries. I absolutely love them and they are my real family.
I am sorry to hear that....I hope you get better soon and that you enjoy the company of your friends while doing so. (I will also be saying a prayer for you, if that's any consolation/comfort)
My brain isn't capable of producing of serotonin, Dopamin and other chemicals that make you feel good, so nothing like always...
sanscript: I swear - I haven't smoked my socks today. I get high on music alone :p
Please enjoy
https://youtu.be/SFYrCZhCNAs