It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

justanoldgamer:
There is a thing you can put between your motherboard and your big GPU so you can tilt it. Fastening the GPU to something is a problem then but if you are handy, you can solve that. I know no details as I never had to but just know it is possible. An internet search should help you now that you know what to search for. Half-height cards tend to be weak but if very recent may be enough for you, maybe there are Nvidia 1650 half-height models?

Your power supply probably cannot power any GPU that draws more than 75 watt = all the power comes from the socket.. IF it can, there should be cables for it to be attached to the GPU.
Post edited November 12, 2019 by Themken
Modrons Maze in Planescape: Torment. It's so satisfying and relaxing to draw your own analog maps for in-game usage.
I accomplished an important passage for my one of my goals. (ง '̀͜ '́ )ง And I ate very good boletus - I love mushrooms!
justanoldgamer:
Themken: There is a thing you can put between your motherboard and your big GPU so you can tilt it. Fastening the GPU to something is a problem then but if you are handy, you can solve that. I know no details as I never had to but just know it is possible. An internet search should help you now that you know what to search for. Half-height cards tend to be weak but if very recent may be enough for you, maybe there are Nvidia 1650 half-height models?

Your power supply probably cannot power any GPU that draws more than 75 watt = all the power comes from the socket.. IF it can, there should be cables for it to be attached to the GPU.
I think the thing you are writing about is called a riser, in any case there is really no extra space in the case so I would have to leave the cover off. I might consider it in the future. Thanks for the info.
Someone who posts bad pics here had their profile shut off...about damn time.
i won a chess game while drunk as a possum and painting a picture of a cat.

youre welcome
Someone has told me so many compliments I'm melting
I got a full session treatment; it begun with full body massage, progressed into body worship and ended with... Well. Boy, i really feel twenty years younger, now! I even manifested my teen years' potential... And all of that, while i had been almost crushed and barely "functioning", as well as feeling really, really under. Great therapist, that new face little miss. She made me teen (and Great!) again!
Post edited November 16, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
...wait
how old are you

i always assumed you were a moody teen
holy crap lol
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I got a full session treatment; it begun with full body massage, progressed into body worship and ended with... Well. Boy, i really feel twenty years younger, now! I even manifested my teen years' potential... And all of that, while i had been almost crushed and barely "functioning", as well as feeling really, really under. Great therapist, that new face little miss. She made me teen (and Great!) again!
MBGA?

(MakeBradleyGreatAgain)
I have now run into the worst maps in the original Mount & Blade while playing on my new pc and instead of averaging 3F/s it never dipped under 60 as far as I could see. So a new computer can make a difference in old games too.

The problem is clearly pathfinding among the trees for the troops. A task the processor takes care of.
Post edited November 20, 2019 by Themken
So much work coming in during the holidays. Juggling all of it plus all the usual family duties will be a nightmare, but the money's going to be good so I'm not complaining at this point.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I got a full session treatment; it begun with full body massage, progressed into body worship and ended with... Well. Boy, i really feel twenty years younger, now! I even manifested my teen years' potential... And all of that, while i had been almost crushed and barely "functioning", as well as feeling really, really under. Great therapist, that new face little miss. She made me teen (and Great!) again!
Happy-u ending-u
I got me Savant - Ascent DRM free for Android with some forgotten HB credit I remembered I had. Nice black friday sales anticipation!
I got an epic massage session (simple, standalone) today, by four hands!
Post edited November 22, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7