It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Justice League behind-the-scenes image of Henry Cavill as Superman with his glorious princess-saving mustache
Attachments:
DubConqueror: The worldwide climate protests. I feel less alone and slightly more hopeful now.
Until you find out we've been having the same talks(more or less) for over 35+ years(that I know of...it could be longer).
unlocked new running world in talking tom gold run game apknite
joshG986: unlocked new running world in talking tom gold run game apknite
I wondered, why you were looking so pleased.
Saw some birds in a nest up a tree near my home. So cute.
low rated
How sad that it, lurks.......hahahahahaha.
The Adventure Zone. I might be late to the party but this is one awesome D&D-podcast.
The Adventure Zone - Taako doesn't want to steal
DadJoke007: The Adventure Zone. I might be late to the party but this is one awesome D&D-podcast.
The Adventure Zone - Taako doesn't want to steal
Nice link. I will check it out later, mayhaps.
I finally made it past 2000 words in my research paper!
phase 2 start
Post edited October 16, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: phase 2 start
???
BigBobsBeepers: ???
Agreed.
BigBobsBeepers: ???

I made me happy today.
Sometimes I wonder if I am a human at all anymore as 99% of songs I hear don't interest me at all (including songs that others rave about). so it always feels so great to hear some unknown song that takes you by surprise (by how much you like it).

Today I heard a Finnish song in my car radio and was totally "WTF is this?" and wasn't quite sure at first what to think about it, but the more I listened to the song, the more I got hooked. I feel like I should really buy this single, or maybe the whole album "Väärä Laulu" ("The Wrong Song") (I quickly listened to two other songs from the same album but they didn't have the same effect on me). Luckily I was able to catch the name of the song and band from the radio, I wrote it down to my phone while driving in order to remember it later.

The song "Ikoni" ("The Icon") by Pekko Käppi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHbv9ro7Uus

The lyrics are similarly quirky (in a good way for me) as the rest of the song, here's a quick translation to English (with the Google Translator):

Wake up picture, your picture bring to life
And incite, incite, plunge, and in spirit pass, breathe alive

Move and Sing and Pierce Death
Come, come, come, be a God
Move and Sing and Pierce Death
Come, come, come, be a God