It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yes, I lost weight and I gave her my too large clothes weeks ago...so she cleaned up her wardrobe with the things she can't get in anymore.
Today we binge watched a Netflix series. I couldn't get anything important done but it was fun to do once in a while. And I still have a few hours for serious emails.
Dogmaus: Yes, I lost weight and I gave her my too large clothes weeks ago...so she cleaned up her wardrobe with the things she can't get in anymore.
Today we binge watched a Netflix series. I couldn't get anything important done but it was fun to do once in a while. And I still have a few hours for serious emails.
I also used to like binge watching seasons of some series I liked...then I got too burnt out on doing such and stopped for awhile. I gotta finish my favorite series up sometime soon, though....fun times.
Back online.
High speed trains. :) Convenient and comfortable.
The heat intensifies, right inside their a$$! And i troll them hard, on their epic fail, at the same time!

I like jokes, challenges and stuff (right after complaining about the "low difficulty setting" and not a moment too soon, either)! But i ultimately grew tired of it, already. Those third rate payasos, aren't cut for even the small screen. They be an eyesore and a disgrace, completely amateur and unable to perform, even the oldest, simplest of duties, without making a mess.

Well, next time they lash out at me; that won't be funny! <3 (and yes, that is a bait/invitation, exactly like the previous post about low difficulty, which WORKED!)

Truth or dare, ladies and unidentified friks of nature, who act out the supporters of nature? You wanted some wang? Chicken, puk puk puk puk puk! Come and get it, pull middle finger, ha ha ha!
Post edited October 09, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: The heat intensifies, right inside their a$$! And i troll them hard, on their epic fail, at the same time!

I like jokes, challenges and stuff (right after complaining about the "low difficulty setting" and not a moment too soon, either)! But i ultimately grew tired of it, already. Those third rate payasos, aren't cut for even the small screen. They be an eyesore and a disgrace, completely amateur and unable to perform, even the oldest, simplest of duties, without making a mess.

Well, next time they lash out at me; that won't be funny! <3 (and yes, that is a bait/invitation, exactly like the previous post about low difficulty, which WORKED!)

Truth or dare, ladies and unidentified friks of nature, who act out the supporters of nature? You wanted some wang? Chicken, puk puk puk puk puk! Come and get it, pull middle finger, ha ha ha!
*Preserved for future internet historians*
GameRager: *Preserved for future internet historians*
Said historian, won't know the sequence of events or the persons involved. Right after my bitching about "real life's difficulty spikes being unbalanced and the challenge level too low", i was ambushed, son!

Either there is an internet snitch around here, in our midst... Or my tactics of spreading out "controlled info", finally yielded results! Anyway, they are effed! Field research (local) is complete, already. And because they are hot blooded, as well as air headed, they made many, many mistakes; which naturally piled up, over time! Let alone they are easily provoked/lured in...

"Sucks to be them". Or rather, it is so going to suck for them being them. Or something.

But shhh, now it is trolling and laughing time! The atmosphere is so merry, please don't ruin the mood!?
Post edited October 09, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
GameRager: *Preserved for future internet historians*
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Said historian, won't know the sequence of events or the persons involved. Right after my bitching about "real life's difficulty spikes being unbalanced and the challenge level too low", i was ambushed, son!

Either there is an internet snitch around here, in our midst... Or my tactics of spreading out "controlled info", finally yielded results! Anyway, they are effed! Field research (local) is complete, already. And because they are hot blooded, as well as air headed, they made many, many mistakes; which naturally piled up, over time! Let alone they are easily provoked/lured in...

"Sucks to be them". Or rather, it is so going to suck for them being them. Or something.

But shhh, now it is trolling and laughing time! The atmosphere is so merry, please don't ruin the mood!?
I wouldn't dream of ruining anyone's mood....I just want to preserve these in case you decide to change them for some reason or staff/etc ever edit them out. :)
GameRager: I wouldn't dream of ruining anyone's mood....I just want to preserve these in case you decide to change them for some reason or staff/etc ever edit them out. :)
Ah, okay then! Do whatever pleases you! The game is over, already and the final outcome is next to impossible, to change. If i could, i would treat you to beer, just to celebrate on the occasion! Cheers pal!
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Ah, okay then! Do whatever pleases you! The game is over, already and the final outcome is next to impossible, to change. If i could, i would treat you to beer, just to celebrate on the occasion! Cheers pal!
Make that a glass of red wine and you have a deal. :)

And have a good one regardless(both online and offline).

(A bit of further clarification....sometimes you post unique or interesting posts that I like and then you sometimes change them before I can save them/read them. I now reply to some of your posts to keep the more unique ones saved for posterity/future remembrance)

(Also also friend request sent)
Post edited October 09, 2019 by GameRager
Without a doubt, best speech ever.
The worldwide climate protests. I feel less alone and slightly more hopeful now.
A flatmate found a black snail in her groceries and I adopted as a pet! I made them a house in a large vase with soil and some leaves. A friend suggested to call them Bai. Bai it is! I hope they don't get eaten by the cat!
Things go smoothly. I just sit cozily on my couch, with a tower o' popcorn and a bucket o' cola. Waiting, watching... Luckily, in most probability, i won't need to lift a single finger! Bad karma will take care the lot o' them, in the direction things are going. I am so going to enjoy this. Injustice, always breeds destruction. Countdown has started! Maybe, after all, the fireworks i ordered, will make it to the party timely!
gifted a candy bar to someone I just met in the mall