It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been taking Bradley's posts and sending them to David Lynch to see what he thinks about them.

He told me he doesn't have a clue and that he'd rather I stop sending them because, in his words, "They're just way too fucking weird."
Plot of Doc's forum-rpg session is heating up (:
low rated
StationaryNomad: When I worked third/graveyard shift, we would brew a pot of coffee, then put a fresh filter and fresh coffee back in the machine and then instead of water, pour the fresh brewed pot of coffee in the water tank. Double-brewed coffee, if you see what I'm saying. Then get a big cup, put a pouch of hot cocoa mix in there and fill it up with that double-brewed coffee. Between the caffeine in the coffee and sugar from the hot cocoa, you had plenty of energy to make it through the night.
Sounds tasty. I used to buy cocoa mix in bulk and add my own extras to it as it boiled on the stovetop.....stuff like cinnamon, vanilla extract, etc. Good times, and it also gave me a ton of energy.
Pizza!
ConsulCaesar: Pizza!
Ever had this happen?
Schiff and his BS.
Getting the deposit on a new comission. Not a lot, but enough for a little luxury on a friday night.
Zinger Pie
ConsulCaesar: Pizza!
tinyE: Ever had this happen?
It wasn't homemade this time. But I'd say even in that case there's some material I could work with. ;)
low rated
ConsulCaesar: It wasn't homemade this time. But I'd say even in that case there's some material I could work with. ;)
I love me some good pizza. Got any good local small time pizzerias in your neck of the woods? Or any decent chain style places?

Dammit now I want some pizza and i'm out until the stores open and I can buy stuff. :\ :)
ConsulCaesar: It wasn't homemade this time. But I'd say even in that case there's some material I could work with. ;)
GameRager: I love me some good pizza. Got any good local small time pizzerias in your neck of the woods? Or any decent chain style places?

Dammit now I want some pizza and i'm out until the stores open and I can buy stuff. :\ :)
Yesterday's was my neighborhood's Domino's, which has become quite good. The toppings were "typical Spanish" ingredients, I don't know if it will be on the menu in other countries: serrano ham, slices of fresh tomato, black olives and a mini-bottle of olive oil.

As for smaller places, one of my passions is tracking them down and trying places I have never been to at least every once in a while. Also, pizza is a very safe bet when I'm travelling for work. You can't go wrong with it (well, sometimes...) and even if you don't understand the language, pizza is a universal language in itself (helps that many of the names are in Italian).
Today I set up my brand-new Raspberry Pi 4 (4 GB), and damn it is cool. It was a bit bitch to build the case I bought for it (a bit like a jigsaw puzzle to put it together) and I didn't first figure out to which GPIO pins connect the case fan, but now it is set up and works great. I have it connected to my TV and use a wireless mouse and keyboard to control it. Feels like any Linux box!

Great small multipurpose computing device. Maybe less useful to gaming but great for watching multimedia, doing generic tasks... heck I bet I can even do my work on it, after setting up VPN and remote desktop connection on it.

A word of warning though: this newest Raspberry (4) apparently generates quite a bit more heat that its predecessors, so DON'T buy a closed case without a fan, like that white-red "official Raspberry 4 Pi case". The system will overheat easily.

Without the fan, my Pi system (core) idle temperature was around 70 C degrees, and the system will start giving warnings and throttling at around 80 C. After installing the fan, the idle temperature dropped to around 45 C or so.

It may be those fan-less aluminum cases with heatsinks are cool enough too, maybe I'll buy one too and try it out. They don't cost like 10-15€ anyway, just like my current case with a fan.
Post edited September 28, 2019 by timppu
Assembly of woodshed.
low rated
ConsulCaesar: Yesterday's was my neighborhood's Domino's, which has become quite good. The toppings were "typical Spanish" ingredients, I don't know if it will be on the menu in other countries: serrano ham, slices of fresh tomato, black olives and a mini-bottle of olive oil.

As for smaller places, one of my passions is tracking them down and trying places I have never been to at least every once in a while. Also, pizza is a very safe bet when I'm travelling for work. You can't go wrong with it (well, sometimes...) and even if you don't understand the language, pizza is a universal language in itself (helps that many of the names are in Italian).
You guys have dominos too? That's nice. I love little ceasars myself, and some locally owned places. As for fancy stuff like giving bottles of olive oil, sadly all we get is the cheapest stuff they can make so nothing that fancy for ours dominos(that I know of).

And yeah I also love tracking down new places. Sometimes you get a cr*p place but often you score a strike and find a good place. :)
I have seen an old friend sing in a choir, it was fun.