It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: First experience doing work on a good laptop with an SSD. It's glorious! Everything is so fast :D
It's especially noticeable because of how slow my old work laptop was, an actual relic from the win xp era...
It realy *does* make a difference, especially when you first boot the machine and it has to get everything set up, particularly before the disk cache has warmed up.

(I am assuming the OS does proper disc caching; Windows XP, for example, does not.)

Dogmaus: I got a new game in Japanese from the giveaway 8)
The game that I am playing right now (the SaGa 2 remake) is actually one that I originally played in Japanese, and that I still have a legitimate copy of around somewhere (along with the SaGa 3 remake).

(In case you haven't seen my mention of the series in other threads, the SaGa games are unconventional RPGs. The early SaGas were basically JRPGs with unusual growth systems, but then (starting with Romancing SaGa) the series took an interesting turn and became less linear, to the point where it straddles the line between JRPG and WRPG.)
Post edited August 05, 2019 by dtgreene
GameRager: One should never enjoy getting rid of friendships, imo.
What? Oh no, nothing of sorts.
Post edited August 05, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
GameRager: One should never enjoy getting rid of friendships, imo.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: What? Oh no, nothing of sorts (besides, there wasn't any real friendship in the picture, anywhere)... I was referring to deep down honest emotion, sense of fair play, as well as guilt and ultimately, consciousness itself, overall. Utilizing mirroring psychology, is also nice, but this was played out in a previous chapter and is going to come in play again soon, in the near future.
Well then, I will say this: One shouldn't enjoy sowing chaos among one's enemies. If it must be done do it for the right reasons and never just for amusement, but for justice.
GameRager: Well then, I will say this:
You can always count on me to do the wrong thing, but for the right reasons.
Post edited August 05, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
s://youtu.be/nUeI4RnT1KU
Matewis: First experience doing work on a good laptop with an SSD. It's glorious! Everything is so fast :D
It's especially noticeable because of how slow my old work laptop was, an actual relic from the win xp era...
Are u stil running windows xp on your PC??? WOW!!! In my opinion together with windows 7 it is the best O.S. ever!
Gaming with a windows xp PC is the most afascinating thing and brings me back a lot of memories!!!!!
Hummus, so delicious.
low rated
Had a complaint, reported against me by........guess who?
low rated
Tauto: Had a complaint, reported against me by........guess who?
This is gonna make me sound like a bit of an arse but: At this point you two need to get a room already. o.0
Beer.
Fireworks!
Driving under the influence (perfectly safe thanks to Flatout 2).
ciemnogrodzianin: Driving under the influence (perfectly safe thanks to Flatout 2).
Good safety measure, practise drunk driving in Flatout 2 before going for the real thing. That's what being a responsible adult is all about.
ciemnogrodzianin: Driving under the influence (perfectly safe thanks to Flatout 2).
DadJoke007: Good safety measure, practise drunk driving in Flatout 2 before going for the real thing. That's what being a responsible adult is all about.
I prefer Carmageddon tbh.
Nothing as always..