It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: Not me but random people, and the data is stuff like GPS location and such in the data of some digital cameras. Some apps can strip it out(I believe its called exif or such data but I could be wrong).
Yeah, well, it should be pretty easy to figure out where these photos are shot from even without GPS info :-)
GameRager: Not me but random people, and the data is stuff like GPS location and such in the data of some digital cameras. Some apps can strip it out(I believe its called exif or such data but I could be wrong).
clarry: Yeah, well, it should be pretty easy to figure out where these photos are shot from even without GPS info :-)
Not for me...i'm somewhat meh when it comes to picking out places...well besides famous places that is.
tinyE: Netherlands/Sweden

LET'S GET IT ON!
Your country v.s. the country of your ancestors on Sunday. Let's bring it on!

For those who don't get the reference: The Netherlands won today and is playing the Soccer Women's World Cup Final v.s. the US team.
Post edited July 04, 2019 by DubConqueror
clarry: Yeah, well, it should be pretty easy to figure out where these photos are shot from even without GPS info :-)
GameRager: Not for me...i'm somewhat meh when it comes to picking out places...well besides famous places that is.
All one needs is a bit of Googling really.. "list of bridges in finland" for example presents you with a bunch of relevant results with map locations and probably hundreds of photos to compare to. It can't take that long to comb through them. I don't expect privacy when I'm posting photos of public places.
Post edited July 04, 2019 by clarry
GameRager: Not for me...i'm somewhat meh when it comes to picking out places...well besides famous places that is.
clarry: All one needs is a bit of Googling really.. "list of bridges in finland" for example presents you with a bunch of relevant results with map locations and probably hundreds of photos to compare to. It can't take that long to comb through them. I don't expect privacy when I'm posting photos of public places.
Well that's ok then...I was just trying to offer helpful advice. :)
Whenever I've lost a pet in the past, to get over my pain, I turn to this little know chapter in The Bible.
I hope that it instills in you the wisdom, love, and reverence that it did in me:

Adam and Eve said, “Lord, when we were in the garden, you walked with us every day.

Now we do not see you any more. We are lonesome here, and it is difficult for us to remember how much you love us.”

And God said, I will create a companion for you that will be with you and who will be a reflection of my love for you, so that you will love me even when you cannot see me. Regardless of how selfish or childish or unlovable you may be, this new companion will accept you as you are and will love you as I do, in spite of yourselves.”

And God created a new animal to be a companion for Adam and Eve.

And it was a good animal.

And God was pleased.

And the new animal was pleased to be with Adam and Eve, and he wagged his tail.

And Adam said, “Lord, I have already named all the animals in the Kingdom, and I cannot think of a name for this new animal.”

And God said, ” I have created this new animal to be a reflection of my love for you, his name will be a reflection of my own name, and you will call him DOG.” And Dog lived with Adam and Eve and was a companion to them and loved them.

And they were comforted.

And God was pleased.

And Dog was content and wagged his tail.

After a while, it came to pass that an angel came to the Lord and said, “Lord, Adam and Eve have become filled with pride. They strut and preen like peacocks and they believe they are worthy of adoration. Dog has indeed taught them that they are loved, but perhaps too well.”

And God said, “I will create for them a companion who will be with them and who will see them as they are. The companion will remind them of their limitations, so they will know that they are not always worthy of adoration.”

And God created CAT to be a companion to Adam and Eve. And Cat would not obey them. And when Adam and Eve gazed into Cat’s eyes, they were reminded that they were not the supreme beings.

And Adam and Eve learned humility.

And they were greatly improved.

And God was pleased.

And Dog was happy.

And Cat didn’t give a shit one way or the other.

Whenever I've lost a pet in the past, to get over my pain, I turn to this little know chapter in The Bible.
I hope that it instills in you the wisdom, love, and reverence that it did in me:
While that's not actually in the bible(afaik...I could be wrong) it is cute/touching.
Post edited July 04, 2019 by GameRager
4thhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. have a good, happy an' unclean 1!
yaaaaay an' hot weather too-too

beach daaay! i-wont-remember-teh-evenin'-daaay!
i-wont-remember-tomorrow-evenin'-daaay!
i-wont-remember-saturday-evenin'-daaay!
Fairfox: 4thhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. have a good, happy an' unclean 1!
yaaaaay an' hot weather too-too

beach daaay! i-wont-remember-teh-evenin'-daaay!
i-wont-remember-tomorrow-evenin'-daaay!
i-wont-remember-saturday-evenin'-daaay!
I hate the fucking 4th of July!

All this nationalistic bullshit seriously makes me want to wipe my ass with the flag.

In fact, I think I'm going to do just that. With my luck it will give me a rash.
you hate all holidays, tho, tbh

an' if dont, you must. be consistent! thats wut i used to be told when i, like, was in high school
tinyE: All this nationalistic bullshit seriously makes me want to wipe my ass with the flag.
Something like this?
Attachments:
What made you happy today?

Walking home from work under this heavy heatwave, I spotted a ginger stray cat panting like crazy in the shadow of a parked car. I offered it my water, which I carry with me, especially on a day like today. That cat was thirsty as hell!

It made me happy to offer such a vulnerable creature something that it needed. :D
Packed 2/3 of my flat, ready for the move!
------
Post edited July 06, 2019 by teceem
Watermelon.