It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Tremors is on tv!
tinyE: I've only seen that movie about ten thousand times.
It was weird, because directly after I watched 'The River Wild' in which he's the bad guy.
tinyE: I've only seen that movie about ten thousand times.
Matewis: It was weird, because directly after I watched 'The River Wild' in which he's the bad guy.
He's in every movie ever made.

I can actually link myself to Kevin Bacon in six degrees or less.

Kevin was in the original Friday the 13th which also starred Lauri Bartram who, before going off to Hollywood, was my next door neighbor.

What is that, three degrees?
Post edited June 21, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: ...
Ah Friday the 13th, I have to watch that series again. Or the first 3 films at least.

Kevin Bacon is in a lot of films, but I'm not sure I like it when he's a bad guy (eg river wild and hollow man). A nice balance is White Water Summer, where he is kind of a bad guy, but not really.
Why are the 80s and 90s films just so... watchable? Eh, I must be biased.

edit: Oh yeah, he's the one that gets the arrow through the throat in bed! Pretty brutal scene. That old lady was surprisingly stealthy
Post edited June 21, 2019 by Matewis
Opus Magnum.
ciemnogrodzianin: Opus Magnum.
How is the learning curve on that?
MajicMan: Feminist Frequency is broke and Anita Sarkeesian is done and f*cking off.

Also, it is Friday
Yay....also yay to it being Friday too. :D

Matewis: Tremors is on tv!
Too bad the TV series was so so.
Post edited June 22, 2019 by GameRager
ciemnogrodzianin: Opus Magnum.
tinyE: How is the learning curve on that?
Quite shallow. There's never really any "I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do this at all" (unlike, say, SpaceChem), it's more "I wonder how I could make this work better".
tinyE: How is the learning curve on that?
eric5h5: Quite shallow. There's never really any "I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do this at all" (unlike, say, SpaceChem), it's more "I wonder how I could make this work better".
That is exactly what I wanted to know.

Thank you. :D
Actually, that reminds me that it includes a library of extra puzzles I never finished going through....
Screw greasy and salty foods and snacks while drunk, my new favorite is regular black coffee. It was so delicious that I was more interested in drinking more coffer than alcohol.

Coffee and pickled eggs flavored with chili and garlic is all you need to pig out.
DadJoke007: Screw greasy and salty foods and snacks while drunk, my new favorite is regular black coffee. It was so delicious that I was more interested in drinking more coffer than alcohol.

Coffee and pickled eggs flavored with chili and garlic is all you need to pig out.
1. Coffee is technically a drink.

2. Pickeled eggs??? ewwww
GameRager: 2. Pickeled eggs??? ewwww
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_egg
GameRager: 2. Pickeled eggs??? ewwww
Themken: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_egg
I SAW THAT ON THE TRAVEL CHANNEL! XD

I pride myself on being the type of person that will try anything at least once, but I think that might be too much for me.
If I ever had the chance I would love to try a cenury egg, it sounds like they are packed with character and flavor.
DadJoke007: If I ever had the chance I would love to try a cenury egg, it sounds like they are packed with character and flavor.
So are most people.