It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: Thank you and yes....we have to be strong and look for the best in life in such situations....doing so often makes even a bad life that much more worthwhile, imo. :)

Also yes, good weather/cute and silly cats/etc all make life even better. :D
Paul_lina: Silly cats! Yes! I have one at home, he always makes me happy :)
I have a cat, and I have this poster on my wall.

I suggest you read it. IT MIGHT JUST SAVE YOUR LIFE! :P
What makes me happy is not working while being paid, subsidised medical care and public transport.

God bless Australia and its taxpayers.
After forcing me quit my job some time ago, lose my education course recently, stealing my girl away and sending me to hell instead of a farewell, a bunch of cretins now started doxxing hard, by leaking personal info online and sticking made-up filth, right next to my supposed resume.

I am very happy, because this means they are getting desperate and thus, predictable. What makes me more happy, though, is that i have REAL info on their a$$, coupled with entire archives of filed goodness. Maybe i will have to pay a visit to my real job colleagues this time, after all; good old coppers!
Post edited June 11, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
We rescued an orphaned baby squirrel.

He's pissed off, but he's eating.
Hi,

i must say that i'm, as of today, particular proud of GoG and the way they supply us.
after listening to the soundtrack of HoMnM IV i felt both touched by the sounds of the nineties and awed by the massive amount of work that must have gone into categorizing every song... even it it was only the programming of ...

Especially the Haven song, and the Preserve song deserve credit as do many more tracks.
Its good to see that ubisoft and many other developers today uphold the quality of music delivered to us.

Back then it was 3DO but if you listen to the soundtrack of anno 2205 or even Nier Automata the influences are their. Not one on one but they are there.

So what made you happy today ?

good music did ;)

and some respect for order
Post edited June 12, 2019 by Radiance1979
WE WON THE CUP!
WE WON THE CUP!
WE WON THE CUP!
WE WON THE CUP!
WE WON THE CUP!
WE WON THE CUP!

well, okay, I'm not on the team, so I didn't win anything. :P
Attachments:
team.jpg (474 Kb)
Post edited June 13, 2019 by tinyE
Boston lost
d3adb01t: Boston lost
Who? :P
Post edited June 13, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: I'm sorry. I don't watch hockey.
I know this one, is it because in hockey they don't use balls?
Astartes - Part 4 came out
Yes I am back Got my New Windows 10 pro today (Finally - was supposed to get it yesterday)

But FINALLY! it only took a whole week and a day.
tinyE: I'm sorry. I don't watch hockey.
Kleetus: I know this one, is it because in hockey they don't use balls?
Hockey is a sport in which two teams play against each other by trying to manoeuvre a (1) ball or a (1) puck into the opponent's goal using a hockey stick. The plural is incorrect.
Post edited June 13, 2019 by Tauto
Golden State lost
Work today. :)

It's as simple as that...
d3adb01t: Golden State lost
Two brand new title cities in two days.

Both the NHL and the NBA have taken a bold step into the future. Underdogs rule the day!
The sports gods are pleased.

GONGRATS TO CANADA AND CONGRATS TO TORONTO!
The Blues weren't supposed to win a Cup, and Canada wasn't even supposed to have a team! :P