It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TORONTO!

Yes I know it's a best of seven but I didn't even think they'd get one win.
[Linux] I just found a way to get debootstrap to work without needing root access on the host system. (The method I used was to use the --download-only option (which doesn't need root privileges) to download the software, and then use User Mode Linux with a hostfs root to finish the debootstrap (which doesn't need an internet connection if the downloads have already been done). As a test, I cpio'd the system and used it as an initramfs in a new UML instance.

(It's possible that most of the readers don't understand all the jargon above in the post; I can explain if you want.)

In other news, I had a nice talk with a friend the other night.
StarChan: But if you had to abstain from either sex or pizza for the rest of your life, whch would you choose?
tinyE: Considering I haven't been laid in 24 years, sex. :P
Good for you. You can repent for your sins and go to heaven.
We just won the Champions league , everyting else is irrelevant ! :)
"Intimidate those who intimidate others, Carl, that is my job"!
Post edited June 02, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: "Intimidate those who (tried to) intimidate others, Carl, is my job"!

He he, paying a visit to one of them scum, who did not expect me... Poor sob was so scared and even started tripping, in order to evade my mere glance! Also, me exposing one of their "friends/assets" in a public forum (even though their inside man mod deleted my post soon after), made them wonder "where the hell did i make his acquaintance, since i have never seen him before, especially while still in there"... People, i have a "third eye", expanded senses and when somebody watches on me, i always watch back on BOTH them and theirs! Most funny thing of all, another one of them accidentally came face to face with me outside and poor guy almost sat in his pants; he put off his glasses, barricaded himself behind an ice-cream fridge and was expecting a brawl or something...

Funny guys. And their reactions weren't acting, at least not this time round, tsk tsk. But neither my words, or even worse for them, my "insight". This has to be the last time some random freaks meddle in my personal life, my career, my studies, my social profile(s) and general affairs. "Mirror psychology"; now, that is a very interesting thing to test upon and utilize. Same medicine is on the menu... Expect me... Us... etc. The game is on until the treacherous queen falls! Or she returns something of mine.-
This novel,when will we see The End?
Tauto: This novel,when will we see The End?
No
Coming this season to Broadway, the epic one-man play:
"I'm As Crazy As a Shithouse Rat"

I CAN'T WAIT!
tinyE: I CAN'T WAIT!
Yes
CARDINALS SWEEP THE CUBS.

Ultimately a meaningless three game series, but you must learn to embrace the little things in life.
tinyE: CARDINALS SWEEP THE CUBS.

Ultimately a meaningless three game series, but you must learn to embrace the little things in life.
Did you see the article last week where the Cubs player hit a foul that went into the stands and injured a little girl? The Cubs player broke down in tears. Serious stuff, man. I know you don't like the Cubbies' fans, but their players are alright.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/girl-hit-by-foul-ball-albert-almora-chicago-cubs-batter-breaks-down-line-drive-houston-astros-game/
tinyE: CARDINALS SWEEP THE CUBS.

TARFU: Did you see the article last week where the Cubs player hit a foul that went into the stands and injured a little girl? The Cubs player broke down in tears. Serious stuff, man. I know you don't like the Cubbies' fans, but their players are alright.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/girl-hit-by-foul-ball-albert-almora-chicago-cubs-batter-breaks-down-line-drive-houston-astros-game/
That happens a couple times a year and it is TOTALLY INEXCUSABLE that MLB has not mandated netting all the way around the field (well the outfield walls really don't need it). Over the years more and more teams have taken this precaution but for some reason, some owners are either too cheap or just don't care. BULLSHIT

Starting next season, any team without netting should be forced to forfeit every home game they play until they get the netting.

Sorry about the rant but it really really pisses me off because it's such a simple thing. How the hell much does a net cost!?
Post edited June 03, 2019 by tinyE
TARFU: Did you see the article last week where the Cubs player hit a foul that went into the stands and injured a little girl? The Cubs player broke down in tears. Serious stuff, man. I know you don't like the Cubbies' fans, but their players are alright.

tinyE: That happens a couple times a year and it is TOTALLY INEXCUSABLE that MLB had not mandated netting all the way around the field. Over the years more and more teams have taken this precaution but for some reason, some owners are either too cheap or just don't care. BULLSHIT

Starting next season, any team without netting should be forced to forfeit every home game they play until they get the netting.

Sorry about the rant but it really really pisses me off because it's such a simple thing. How the hell much does a net cost!?
I completely agree with you. A cheap net could save a lot of people from injuries.
tinyE: That happens a couple times a year and it is TOTALLY INEXCUSABLE that MLB has not mandated netting all the way around the field (well the outfield walls really don't need it). Over the years more and more teams have taken this precaution but for some reason, some owners are either too cheap or just don't care. BULLSHIT

A reminder that Yahoo comment section is the worst

https://sports.yahoo.com/its-known-how-to-prevent-fan-injuries-at-mlb-games-so-why-dont-we-003939582.html

Oh, and it's game 2 of the NBA final, so here's for a decent game.
My cats woke me up by purring in my ear while begging to be fed. One was lying next to me, which was also cute.

Also I got Grim Fandango/Thief Gold/Divinity 2 for my library at good prices, and my contest is going well so far.