It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NuffCatnip: Went to a Rammstein concert yesterday, I'm still happy. :)
They're still touring?

All original lineup?
HappyPunkPotato: Had an amazing vegan pizza for lunch today.
noms
sounds so good
what was on it?
NuffCatnip: Went to a Rammstein concert yesterday, I'm still happy. :)
tinyE: They're still touring?

All original lineup?
Yeah, same lineup.
The new songs were accompanied by a light show, they still lit the stage on fire during the old songs (a bit exaggerated). :)
Here's a shitty smartphone video. Not my video.
Post edited May 29, 2019 by NuffCatnip
Mueller has left the building and ''I will not answer questions today.....or any other day''

yuk yuk yuk.
Fairfox: what was on it?
It was just a margherita but I was really pleased to find one with actual vegan cheese in a restaurant that actually tasted good!

If I make them at home they usually have capers, chilli flakes, loads of garlic and either chopped up vegan hot dogs or peperami :-)
low rated
Tauto: Mueller has left the building and ''I will not answer questions today.....or any other day''

yuk yuk yuk.
Yeah he did, right after he said, “If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,”

yuk
yuk
yuk
Post edited May 30, 2019 by tinyE
low rated
Tauto: Mueller has left the building and ''I will not answer questions today.....or any other day''

yuk yuk yuk.
tinyE: Yeah he did, right after he said, “If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,”

yuk
yuk
yuk
It wasn't his job to state guilt or innocence but make a report to W.Barr and he alone had last judgment of guilt or innocence.Mueller was just an investigator,not judge. Even I know that and you didn't,you must be watching too much CNN.
yuk yuk yuk.
Whatever you say. Whatever makes you feel better. Whatever makes you happy. XD
I'm not gonna fight with you anymore; I'm done with that.

God Bless
Out
Post edited May 30, 2019 by tinyE
oh dip, i thought i was in uuuuber trubs re: faux pas but it turned out they were totes charmed by my goofy, nay spazzy demeanor

tinyE: I'm not gonna fight with you anymore; I'm done with that.
how often do you write this
An eye for an eye. And guess what? I have three eyes...

Wait, please, i 've got triple your payment, right here, scum!

This was your last mistake. He he he

"expect us"; NOT ANONYMOUS! ^_^

Soon! tm
Post edited May 30, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
^^^your replies make less sense than mine

congratz?

HappyPunkPotato: It was just a margherita but I was really pleased to find one with actual vegan cheese in a restaurant that actually tasted good!

If I make them at home they usually have capers, chilli flakes, loads of garlic and either chopped up vegan hot dogs or peperami :-)
om nom nom nom

pizza is my guilty pleasure
i can just eat any pizzas
buy me pizza, i will fo' sho' be a friend for life
Fairfox: ^^^your replies make less sense than mine

congratz?
Sorry friend, i wasn't talking to you. Talking to myself and all that. Making sure to send a message, since we have here an Otherian and an international ruffian. Part of my tact and all that jazz; feeding controlled info, setting up smokescreen, the occasional decoy, so as i can act in a slightly altered way, or a totally different one, just for the lolz!

This time i actually "brought a knife to a gunfight"! Perfect timing for a brand new game, at that.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
THE ENTIRE FRONT (SALE) PAGE WORKS FOR ME TODAY! WOO HOO!!

I have been unable to see ANYTHING on the front page for months, except maybe the biggest big-ass main photo at the top. But today, ALL the frames work! The Flash sales! The "Just for You" section! Even the NEWS section at the bottom, that I haven't seen for almost all of 2019.

Dunno if GOG "fixed" anything or not, so I hesitate to even mention this. Maybe they forgot to put in their "screw that tritone guy" code and now they'll go back and put it in?

Nope not!
Bean & potato stew and Irish folk music made me quite happy today.
Also good music or anything to eat :)