It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been really enjoying Tangledeep. Being doing a Pandora's Box run (set the game to have triple the number of Pandora's Boxes and open them *all*), and it's interesting how game balance changes; I'm higher level than the enemies, but the enemies are stronger, yet the equipment, while being rarer, isn't higher rank than what you would normally find. This change definitely affects things; in particular, the game's Monk counterpart is a very useful job when your level is high but you don't have a strong weapon to go with that level.
Blue Jackets :D
ciemnogrodzianin: Blue Jackets :D
that was fucking hilarious last night
First Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzYW5DZoWs
Your new avatar reminds me of something tinyE; but I won't say it because it's not appropriate :D

Oh and on the topic.
My Husky as always everyday :)
Post edited April 12, 2019 by NovumZ
NovumZ: Your new avatar reminds me of something tinyE; but I won't say it because it's not appropriate :D
It's the first ever picture of a black hole.
NovumZ: Your new avatar reminds me of something tinyE; but I won't say it because it's not appropriate :D
tinyE: It's the first ever picture of a black hole.
Is the light Hawking radiation or is it something else?
dtgreene: Is the light Hawking radiation or is it something else?
I have no clue. :P
I'm sort of interested in astronomy. Too bad there are no planetarium around my area. Would love to use high end telescope.

Everything is so expansive to the public these days.
Post edited April 12, 2019 by NovumZ
NovumZ: I'm sort of interested in astronomy. Too bad there are no planetarium around my area. Would love to use high end telescope.

there are no planetariums around me, but there is also no civilization, so the night sky is unreal.
You can see the edge of the galaxy pretty much any night we don't have clouds.
NovumZ: I'm sort of interested in astronomy. Too bad there are no planetarium around my area. Would love to use high end telescope.

tinyE: there are no planetariums around me, but there is also no civilization, so the night sky is unreal.
You can see the edge of the galaxy pretty much any night we don't have clouds.
I saw a part of Milky Way when I was at the Southern Hemisphere it was spectacular :)
Blues
Blue Jackets
Golden Knights
I couln't go to my bf concert, because yeah 550 KM away, that's 440 miles, but he sent me a short shacky and pixelated clip someone took. I wonder what kind of person has such an old phone to capture video like that in 2019.

I am watching BoJack 5th season by myself and not with the person with whom I had previously watched the other seasons, but I am having fun. It will be weird watching the GoT finale all by myself though.
Being able to find a song I could buy on Amazon after hearing it in a YouTube video (which didn't have the song listed) and I used Soundhound on my phone to get the artist and title.
Finally, it's over. And i did my homework, exactly as she instructed me... Next time, i won't be deceived. I have seen everything.