It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I study computer science at the university and I was told today that I passed one of the hardest exams, where 75-90% of all students fail each year. I do not remember, when I was that happy in the recent past :-) #NotAprilFoolsJoke (I hope)
Post edited April 02, 2019 by Pawel1995
Pawel1995: I study computer science at the university and I was told today that I passed one of the hardest exams, where 75-90% of all students fail each year. I do not remember, when I was that happy in the recent past :-) #NotAprilFoolsJoke (I hope)
Well done! It's a great feeling being told something like that.....Oops,I didn't mean to upset you by congratulating you.yuk yuk yuk.
Post edited April 02, 2019 by Tauto
Culinary experiments of my wife.
Finally began to learn Japanese.
Not bleeding from the anus made me happy today.
Today not April 1st. Okay... So, i made a new start for the better, in another place. Let's hope things will go better, this time round.
Post edited April 02, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
The fact that my concerns about acute appendicitis haven't been confirmed.

Being cut by a surgeon definitely wasn't part of my plans for this week.
A person who is important to me opened up to me on their problems.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: The fact that my concerns about acute appendicitis haven't been confirmed.

Best wishes! If that can comfort you, I would like to be cut by a surgeon but can't afford it. XD
Post edited April 02, 2019 by Dogmaus
OHMYGODJCABOMB: The fact that my concerns about acute appendicitis haven't been confirmed.

That is a relatively minor operation, and I know it sucks, but you are lucky it didn't burst and that now you are done with it.

That evil little bastard isn't going to grow back, so it's one less thing to worry about.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Today not April 1st. Okay... So, i made a new start for the better, in another place. Let's hope things will go better, this time round.
Same for me, new country, fresh start? Let's do our best!
Dogmaus: Same for me, new country, fresh start? Let's do our best!
Not exactly. I didn't change location, i just made a new start in another place with people, for activities/work! Still though, thanks and best wishes to you!
Dogmaus: Best wishes!
Thanks a lot!

tinyE: That is a relatively minor operation, and I know it sucks, but you are lucky it didn't burst and that now you are done with it.
However, the lack of need for surgery is much better than even a relatively minor operation.

This time I was lucky. Of course, if you can call "luck" pain in the spine, which is transmitted to the right side (where the appendix is). But it's still better than a knife in the stomach. (:
He's baaaAAAAaaack!
Attachments:
pm03.png (34 Kb)
I'm taking a new therapy and I am optimistic about its effects. I took a good nap and had fun with Candle.
Pawel1995: ...
Congratulations! What was the exam? (: