It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DadJoke007: English breakfast tea, every day I have it is a good day.
Emob78: PG Tips?
Nein, good ol' Lipton.

Tauto: POTUS is innocent.....yuk yuk yuk.
Kind of funny how half the country is upset because their president is not in the hands of Russia. I mean, if you think POTUS is an ass, isn't it a good thing when he's not as bad as you thought he was?

I don't get people.
Emob78: PG Tips?
DadJoke007: Nein, good ol' Lipton.

Tauto: POTUS is innocent.....yuk yuk yuk.
DadJoke007: Kind of funny how half the country is upset because their president is not in the hands of Russia. I mean, if you think POTUS is an ass, isn't it a good thing when he's not as bad as you thought he was?

I don't get people.
Never thought he was,bad.
My friend had good news that made her happy.
9 hours of sleep!
I've hardly recognized the world I see ;)
Matewis: Seeing Warcraft 1 and 2 in my gog library :D
I second this :)
Finding this again
Sunny spring morning
Spellwalk: Sunny spring morning
it's snowing here :P
Spellwalk: Sunny spring morning
tinyE: it's snowing here :P
I wish it would snow here but i guess i have to be happy with a 10C temperature drop.

More on topic: I was happy i was able to solve the currency display issue on Galaxy.
"The Longest Day" by Cornelius Ryan.
Never expected such a great reading here.
THE BLUES ARE BACK IN THE POST SEASON!
In that other webpage that i frequent, the one with confessions, slices of life stories etc... I "accidentally" rattled the snake's nest, people from outside the internet in a certain place, appreared suddenly out of the blue, trying to bash me, argue against my wonderful -plus honest and truthful- representation of recent -or not so recent- events and ultimately, even belitled me for lack of professional knowdge, plus demanded me to leave (the webpage's forum).

One does not simply leave, even after retreating. One of the moderators might be a person inside the place which i was forced to quit, too, cutting off most posts/replies of mine, even ones without strong language and troubling content... While letting theirs, containing those too, to pass... But do i look worried? No, i do not.

Good. Since they have so much allergy to the truth, i hope they choke on it and on their misdeeds, transgressions against me. Exactly as they choked me. I fully exposed their villainy before everybody to see (while reserving evidence stahsed away just in case) and no mistake; even dialogues were faithfully reproduced, in my writings, the latter being obviously public. That and a large number of users there, downvoted them, in my support. Nice! Hypocrites are never satisfied, after beating you down to a *pulp*; they always come back, in order to chop you down in pieces and burn you up, for dessert. Well, this time, it didn't work out for them, that way (i saw it coming, before everything begun). Better luck to them next time! I also "lost" the sweet deal that i managed to salvage, in the process, but what the hell... They always meant to backstab me, while acting out the colleagues. And i even funded their "enterprice" with a large, hefty sum...
Post edited March 30, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: In that other webpage that i frequent, the one with confessions, slices of life stories etc... I "accidentally" rattled the snake's nest, people from out there appreared suddenly out of the blue, trying to bash me, argue against my wonderful -plus honest and truthful- representation of recent -or not so recent- events and ultimately, even belitled me for lack of professional knowdge, plus demanded me to leave (the webpage's forum).

One does not simply leave, even after retreating. One of the moderators might be a person inside the place which i was forced to quit, too, cutting off most posts/replies of mine, even ones without strong language and troubling content... While letting theirs, containing those too, to pass... But do i look worried? No, i do not.

Good. Since they have so much allergy to the truth, i hope they choke on it and on their misdeeds, transgressions against me. Exactly as they choked me. I fully exposed their villainy before everybody to see (while reserving evidence stahsed away just in case) and no mistake; even dialogues were faithfully reproduced, in my writings, the latter being obviously public. That and a large number of users there, downvoted them, in my support. Nice! Hypocrites are never satisfied, after beating you down to a *pulp*; they always come back, in order to chop you down in pieces and burn you up, for dessert. Well, this time, it didn't work that way. Better luck to them next time! I also "lost" the sweet deal that i managed to salvage, in the process, but what the hell... They always meant to backstab me, while acting out the colleagues. And i even funded their "enterprice" with a large, hefty sum...
Good! You are a warrior and you have honour! Have my upvote!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj1RS9vHcsw

Edit. Or downvote if that's what you like
Post edited March 30, 2019 by Crowitzer
Crowitzer: Good! You are a warrior and you have honour! Have my upvote!

Yeah, much love to you too, baby! The "love" of those "who love" is overflowing lately, in worldwide location too! <3 (monsters)
Post edited March 30, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Crowitzer: Good! You are a warrior and you have honour! Have my upvote!

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Yeah, much love to you too, baby! The "love" of those "who love" is overflowing lately, in worldwide location too! <3 (monsters)
My opinion is that it's better to hate everything than have an overflow of love.