It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DadJoke007: English breakfast tea, every day I have it is a good day.
PG Tips?
Nothing as usual, Fucking shitty life!
Realizing that Bloodlines 2 is getting the Baldur's Gate Dragonspear treatment/"fix"/route, actually saved my wallet ~90euros... Enthralled by the original, i was ready to throw away all those money inside this toxic waste-bin, in order to preorder!

Maybe, if more and more games get reduced to that sorry state, i might slowly stop gaming altogether, entirely; concerning "modern" releases, of course! Besides, older games are better and always got it right. 3 cheers for the original!

Right now: Reinstalling!
Post edited March 24, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I went to the mountains witha friend and met new people! Also, I'm getting the Dream Machine, so I can play the ending I never got on Steam!
Four days to first pitch.
Time to go into the closet, dig out the jersey, the cap, the glove.

If your a Cubs fan and you can't find your fan gear, just follow the smell of cow shit; you'll come across it eventually. :P

I kid! I kid because I love.
"Le't plat two!"
I was finally able to get more than 5 hours of sleep (8h). To be fair I still feel drowsy even after my morning cup of joe.
jepsen1977: ...
World is so strange and unreal, when you sleep well 8h without a proper training, isn't it? (:
After more than a combined 3,000 stories and tv segments from these seven outlets MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC,CBS WaPo, NY Times that Trump Colluded with Russia - all these liars and scumbags are eating sh*t.

And it is GLORIOUS watching them eat it, crying over it and trying to wiggle out of it.
MajicMan: After more than a combined 3,000 stories and tv segments from these seven outlets MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC,CBS WaPo, NY Times that Trump Colluded with Russia - all these liars and scumbags are eating sh*t.

And it is GLORIOUS watching them eat it, crying over it and trying to wiggle out of it.
"While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him," - Attorney William Barr

This is far from over.
Next stop, those Tax Returns.
And those security clearance violations.
And his families use of private email servers for government business.
And we're not done with the payoffs he made to cover up affairs.
And the letters he sent to keep his school records from being released.
Post edited March 25, 2019 by tinyE
MajicMan: After more than a combined 3,000 stories and tv segments from these seven outlets MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC,CBS WaPo, NY Times that Trump Colluded with Russia - all these liars and scumbags are eating sh*t.

tinyE: "While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him," - Attorney William Barr
Nice half truth quote.

The report clearly state that their was NO COLLUSION and that Mueller could not find enough evidence one way or another to prove or exonerate on the claim of obstruction.

It clearly states NO COLLUSION.

Like I said, watching the wigglers wiggle is fun.
Post edited March 25, 2019 by MajicMan
low rated
he knows what I'm talking about but I'm too tired to play his game

so fuck him
Post edited March 25, 2019 by tinyE
OPENING DAY!
POTUS is innocent.....yuk yuk yuk.
this!
Seeing Warcraft 1 and 2 in my gog library :D