It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I blasted Phil Collins very loud today.
Listening to Red Dead Redemption 2's soundtrack - especially "That's the way it is" by Daniel Lanois. Such a cool soundtrack and such a cool game.
Seeing a picture of snake genitals.
Assembling wardrobe for my daughters.
Post edited March 10, 2019 by ciemnogrodzianin
Tough nut! Even now, she is beating around the bush and tries to confuse me. Nice thing of me to make a decoy move, opening a decoy "front", with fake "demands" even... I already have what i want. Funny thing watching her, the arrogant liar, so full of herself and using the same tricks twice. As if i am bargaining for something important and she holds the key, or something. I am entertained! This feint actually worked. Now, onwards to retrieve the real "prize"! And leave her fighting against "ghosts"...
Bard's Tale 3: Got a Stoneblade for my Geomancer. (Highly recommended unless you're playing a 16-bit version.)
Telika: Wodehouse.
Wodehouse is truly and side-splittingly hilarious :D

Spent quality time with my family today.
Gavin Newsom
The Ides of March! :D
Post edited March 15, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: The Ides of March! :D
I'd better watch my back.
ConsulCaesar: I'd better watch my back.
I was an English major so for me it's more of a lit thing than a history thing.
Et tu, Brute?

No, i ain't falling, "Shakespeare" old pal... Those fools won the battle, but not the war. Besides, i already got myself a nice spoils.
Post edited March 17, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Unixstickers.
Hot Fuzz
In Bard's Tale 3, playing the remaster I *finally* got a Staff of Gods to drop after all these years.