It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have finished my last review for resume editing website that will help some good guys in job searching.
Got Bard's Tale Trilogy running on my laptop.

(Hint: If running under WINE, try adding -force-glcore to the command line.)

Now I just need to choose a game, a party, and a combination of legacy mode options, and then I can enjoy some Bard's Tale goodness.

(Also happy that the game received a major update, adding the third game and legacy mode.)
My son bite my feet to wake me for food, hard!
Attachments:
dtgreene: Got Bard's Tale Trilogy running on my laptop. (...)
(Also happy that the game received a major update, adding the third game and legacy mode.)
Oh, so the trilogy is complete, finally? Or there is anything else to be released? Any chances for native Linux version?
Post edited February 27, 2019 by ciemnogrodzianin
Vagina
dtgreene: Got Bard's Tale Trilogy running on my laptop. (...)
ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, so the trilogy is complete, finally? Or there is anything else to be released? Any chances for native Linux version?
The trilogy is complete, but there still may be some tweaks and fixes. (I have already found a bug, which I posted on the Bard's Tale series subforum.)

I think the developers mentioned, in the past, that they would consider Mac/Linux ports after completing the trilogy, but there's no guarantee. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

(It's worth mentioning that I am playing it on a low-spec $150 laptop with a Celeron CPU and integrated graphics, and it runs fine if I turn down the graphics.)
House roof fixed.
I'm glad to see that so many people/gamers/users/GOGlodytes are giving GOG encouragement.
I'm only one of them.
dtgreene: (It's worth mentioning that I am playing it on a low-spec $150 laptop with a Celeron CPU and integrated graphics, and it runs fine if I turn down the graphics.)
Thanks!
Yeah, the game should get a lot of optimization. I've started it just after release and performance/responsiveness was really bad, especially if you consider how the game looks and how often it even seems to have problems displaying static content.

As of Linux, I don't expect anything. There is probably no business reason to make this effort at this stage of product life.
Breakfast.
Well, food in general makes me happy.
Pączki.
Finally finished Delidding my cpu and putting on kryonaut and adding my monster Noctua NH-D15S and getting temps like

@ Room temp 34°C
@ CPU temp 44°C

So happy was getting temps before it

@ Room temp 30°C
@ CPU temp 69°C

When I delidded the paste that was on there crumbled like DUST.
Post edited March 01, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Opened a box in Tankionline and randomly won myself, a nice, large sum of crystals.
I am making friends with someone and we are opening up to each other.
Today I ate pie while watching Seinfeld during my lunch