It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gloombandit: The Long Goodbye, 1973, with Elliot Gould.
Dr_Adder: Good movie.
Indeed, haven't watched it in at least thirty years.

Currently immersed in the novel Innocence: After the long Goodbye.

Shall also watch Chinatown & The Two Jakes this week.
15 States! XD

I expected 4, maybe 5, but 15!

I guess I'm not so alone after all. Feels good.

EDIT:
MAKE IT 16! :D
Post edited February 20, 2019 by tinyE
My GTX 750 Ti arrived after I purchased it on eBay, and it is in great shape and it wasn't a scam and it wasn't a counterfeit Chinese card. I paid $79 total for it and it's the first graphics card I have owned in 5 years. I'm really excited to try it out!
ciemnogrodzianin: Confession and absolution.
Nice!

Your post reminded me to go as well.
Jussie Smollett appears to be going down in flames. A narcissistic D-list celebrity faking hate crimes on himself to grab some headlines and possibly smear people who he disagrees with politically? Nah, no way that's happening. We have never seen that one before.

Just try to keep that name fresh in your minds, because very soon the media will want you to forget it.
Spring holiday start, the joy has yet to come, I'm tired as hell, but I've 10 days off now.
DubConqueror: Spring holiday start, the joy has yet to come, I'm tired as hell, but I've 10 days off now.
Happy Spring!

We got 12 inches of snow last night. :P
Climate change kicking in here, some days it's ten degrees above average (15 degrees Celsius instead of 5).
DubConqueror: Climate change kicking in here, some days it's ten degrees above average (15 degrees Celsius instead of 5).
No no, climate change and the weather are exactly the same thing. Just ask our president. :P
Glad the world is cooling then in your place. Must be one hell of an investment in sustainable energy by your president ;P
Reverse-engineered MS's software-as-a-service and made a better standalone version. Too bad running it is about as expensive as buying directly from MS, at least until the economies of scale kick in.
Everything goes as planned! I know that i am counting my eggs before they are hatched, but whatever. After retreating and regrouping, i have one last move to play out. And now, i can see a prize that i want, right before my eyes, a real one this time, not a trap! One that i have already tasted...
Post edited February 21, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Robert Kraft XD

..and of course his best friend says he's innocent.
Post edited February 23, 2019 by tinyE
Friday, beer and a bit of hardstyle music after exhausting work week.

Symphony8: Your post reminded me to go as well.
Oh, and the post made me happy yesterday :)
Tucker calls idiot,an effin moron..........Then cans the interview.......................................................................And new recipe in the Empire Studios....''Smashed Smollett'' and have been told it's a very strange taste.