It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Watched the end of a Dragon Quest 6 speedrun and learned something new about the game mechanics! (If you use Focus Strength one round, then attack with the Hela Hammer the next (with the same character), it's a guaranteed critical with no chance of missing.)
What happened here ? Lotsa blue here, did I miss something ? :p

EDIT : Oh, for some reasons, before I posted, I only saw blue messages, silly me.
Post edited December 17, 2018 by Deadmarye
Deadmarye: EDIT : Oh, for some reasons, before I posted, I only saw blue messages, silly me.
You more than likely clicked the exclamation mark icon next to the number of replies, which enables the filter "staff=yes".
Deadmarye: EDIT : Oh, for some reasons, before I posted, I only saw blue messages, silly me.
ConsulCaesar: You more than likely clicked the exclamation mark icon next to the number of replies, which enables the filter "staff=yes".
Ah ! That's exactly it. =)
Three words:

Phila Del Phia!
OH GOD I LOVE "WHERE THE WATER TASTES LIKE WINE" SO MUCH !!! SO MUCH !!!

I'm forgetting any other thing sold on gog.
Found a while and tuned my Python GOG script ;)
Also automated some tasks with bash script, which probably took me longer than sum of time of executing these actions manually for 1-2 years, but, hey, that automation made me happy! ;)
I helped a classmate, who felt sick after class due to a horrible headache, get to a nerby bus stop so her dad could come pick her up.
I didn't feel very useful as I couldn't really do more than keep her company, but I did manage to make her laugh, so I must have something right. :)
hmmmmmm
Post edited December 20, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: no wall and a virtual guarantee there won't be one for at least two more years
Look, just because you have a large body of water providing border security, that doesn't mean the rest of us have those natural protections from the incursions of Canadians. Have you seen the border south of Winterpeg? Any Canuck can ride their snow machine right across the flat farmland into North Dakota and Minnesota!
tinyE: no wall and a virtual guarantee there won't be one for at least two more years
HereForTheBeer: Look, just because you have a large body of water providing border security, that doesn't mean the rest of us have those natural protections from the incursions of Canadians. Have you seen the border south of Winterpeg? Any Canuck can ride their snow machine right across the flat farmland into North Dakota and Minnesota!
The Leafs and Raptors are in first place!

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO JUST LET THEM COME DOWN HERE AND TAKE OUR CHAMPIONSHIPS!?!?!
Sweet, sweet silence
SES, just turned up before more rain and done emergency repairs.
Solid laughter with redlettermedia's "christmas or cat". Much needed after a somewhat annoying day.
Found a kickass gaming soundtrack : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1koF41gas

Discovered it after looking up the music in a pretty cool dos game compilation : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg6htyoZ-Qg