It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emob78: It was from Braum's, a southern dairy/fast food outlet. Good ice cream, great breakfasts, so so burgers.

As for the drinks, it's still early on Saturday. Plenty of time for you to break that dry spell. XD
swsoboleski89: I might go out and get toasted. I'm not sure though. tbh I'm more hungry than anything right now.
Food first... then the drinks after. Helps with the hangover the next morning.
swsoboleski89: I might go out and get toasted. I'm not sure though. tbh I'm more hungry than anything right now.
Emob78: Food first... then the drinks after. Helps with the hangover the next morning.
not for me. drinking a decent amount of water and going easy on the ciggs is what works for me, which almost never happens. but I don't get hangovers unless I am drinking and smoking all day.
Emob78: Food first... then the drinks after. Helps with the hangover the next morning.
swsoboleski89: not for me. drinking a decent amount of water and going easy on the ciggs is what works for me, which almost never happens. but I don't get hangovers unless I am drinking and smoking all day.
Yeah, water'll work. I don't remember the cigs problem. Quit a couple years ago. I still vape, though. Not sure about what impact vaping might have. Couldn't be worse than marlboros.

Gotta say, I don't miss cigs much, but I sure do miss having a pack when pouring another whiskey.
swsoboleski89: not for me. drinking a decent amount of water and going easy on the ciggs is what works for me, which almost never happens. but I don't get hangovers unless I am drinking and smoking all day.
Emob78: Yeah, water'll work. I don't remember the cigs problem. Quit a couple years ago. I still vape, though. Not sure about what impact vaping might have. Couldn't be worse than marlboros.

Gotta say, I don't miss cigs much, but I sure do miss having a pack when pouring another whiskey.
lmao you mentioned chipotle earlier and I just ordered off of doordash.
might even have a drink later I'm not sure though.

Post edited December 04, 2018 by Fairfox
Emob78: Couldn't be worse than marlboros.
One Malboro appears. Back attack! Malboro used Bad Breath. Your entire party has been inflicted with [long list of status ailments].

Say goodbye to your party. It might take a while, but Game Over after your party dies an agonizing slow death.

Do you think that's fair?

(Interestingly enough, this enemy wasn't so bad in earlier Final Fantasy games (2, 4, 6), where the Bad Breath attack hit only one character, but in FF7 the developers made the questionable decision to make the attack multi-target.)
low rated
Tauto: which is unforgivable and unforgettable
Fairfox: bwahahaha, what a total loser.
At least I didn't sneak in here and delete all my posts,now who is the loser? And I might add further if I put up a giveaway then I would at least,pay out the/a winner.
Perhaps,next time you may respect someone that cares about the family and not troll someone with a very silly attempt at someone that is very clever.Have a nice day:)
Post edited December 02, 2018 by Tauto
low rated

Emob78: Couldn't be worse than marlboros.
dtgreene: One Malboro appears. Back attack! Malboro used Bad Breath.
That name always made me laugh. I have no idea if the japanese name is even remotly a reference to the cigs, but reading that translation for the first time made me go "Well, that's smart".

After FFVII their are called "Xylomid" or "Morbol" in french, less funny, unless there's a clever joke I'm missing here.
dtgreene: One Malboro appears. Back attack! Malboro used Bad Breath.
Deadmarye: That name always made me laugh. I have no idea if the japanese name is even remotly a reference to the cigs, but reading that translation for the first time made me go "Well, that's smart".

After FFVII their are called "Xylomid" or "Morbol" in french, less funny, unless there's a clever joke I'm missing here.

Malboro (モルボル, Moruboru?)
(Source: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Malboro )

So, the japanese name is really just Malboro, so either they're named after the cigarette brand, or the two words share a common origin. (I note that the word is written in katakana, which usually means it's a loanword.
Tauto: Mundine, got knocked out in the first round.Now that is something that made me laugh.
I must admit, even for a sports hater, I did enjoy the sight of "Mundane" ;) getting his block knocked off.
All washed up. I hope he finally gives it up now and fades into obscurity.
Tauto: <sperg>
Fairfox: hahaha gg "stable genius"
You just cant help yourself.You were banned for using that description,before by Linko and here you go again.Using,insult after insult.Does this mean you will leave the forum again and come back and delete all your posts again,episode? Why don't you grow up and use sensible reply's instead of straight out trolling insults?
Tauto: Mundine, got knocked out in the first round.Now that is something that made me laugh.
Braggadar: I must admit, even for a sports hater, I did enjoy the sight of "Mundane" ;) getting his block knocked off.
All washed up. I hope he finally gives it up now and fades into obscurity.
He was a great sportsman Rugby League/Fighting but had a BIG mouth and deserved his punishment.
Post edited December 02, 2018 by Tauto
After a case of "Subris" (that's "Subaru Hubris") when the Forester couldn't make it up the snow-covered steep driveway - it WAS super-slick and I only have all-season tires on there, but still - got the lawn tractor out and plowed the driveway, etc. Normally a chore, but we had the driveway repaved a couple months back and it was super-easy compared to last year.

Storm knocked out the power - probably a heavily-laden tree branch took out an overhead line - but the battery on our solar setup kicked in like it's supposed to do, and we can at least listen to the game on the radio. Was happy to see that the beer fridge also had power, and then realized I could just shove some appropriately-named Snowdrift Vanilla Porter into a pile of snow instead. Got a solid backup plan there!

Still snowing, and it's really beautiful out there. Not particularly cold, either.
Attachments:
low rated

HereForTheBeer: Storm knocked out the power
Fairfox: ooo i hate that; i current lee live top of an open, exposed hill an' it gets reeeeeally windy; teh power is knocked out all teh cappin' TIME
last time it was out all day; i think i posted when it happened. well, after of course, lolz
I'm guessing it was a tree branch in our case. Light wind now but there are a ton of trees around here. Just glad the battery is doing the trick, giving us enough power for heat, the well pump, the internet connection, and the fridge. Almost didn't add it to the system but I'm now glad we made the leap.