It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I 'm using real PC again after a month of using a phone and a very slow netbook. My power supply had died and money issues prevented me from buying a new one till now.
Lemonade!
low rated
Being ignored by certain user's and lovvvvvvving it as I'm just too clever for them.
Went to a Goodwill and got a pinball game for my PSP for four American dollars.
ciemnogrodzianin: Technically speaking:
a) unhappy today because of lack of sleep
b) but happy for yesterday's sailing from Nantucket - stolen half of my night :D - great game, indeed, thank you, DampSquib!
I once knew a girl from Nantucket ...
Symphony8: I once knew a girl from Nantucket ...
You know what made my night? Throughout my life I always wondered what the rest of that limerick was. Your post reminded me to look it up. I lol'ed. Thanks!
Post edited September 08, 2018 by Dr_Adder
Del Potro won and reachs the US Open Final
I wrote myself out of a corner in one of the Dungeons and Dragons campaigns I'm running. Played a good amount of Mortal Kombat II and felt like a kid again.
What made you happy today?
I installed a swing for children and quickly realized that it's not only for children ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
5 minutes ago,across the railway tracks a hoon was hooning but a loud thump stopped that little exercise.
Good internet connection here at the hotel - 40 Mbps. Downloading a bunch of updates from here and other places. Need to take a look at getting some big mods, too.

Tauto: 5 minutes ago,across the railway tracks a hoon was hooning but a loud thump stopped that little exercise.
Here in 'Murica, that's usually proceeded by "Hey, y'all! Watch THIS!"
Tauto: 5 minutes ago,across the railway tracks a hoon was hooning but a loud thump stopped that little exercise.
That should be in the bitch thread. In the happy thread, it deserves a downvote instead.
HereForTheBeer: Good internet connection here at the hotel - 40 Mbps. Downloading a bunch of updates from here and other places. Need to take a look at getting some big mods, too.

HereForTheBeer: Here in 'Murica, that's usually proceeded by "Hey, y'all! Watch THIS!"
No yah hooing,here as we don't need to advertise but just do it.
DubConqueror: That should be in the bitch thread. In the happy thread, it deserves a downvote instead.
Hey sweetie,down vote all you like as it made me happy and that's why it's in here.
Post edited September 09, 2018 by Tauto

What made you happy today?
Shanties! :D
THE BROWNS DIDN'T LOSE! :P