It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can be vague too. :P
Post edited June 28, 2018 by tinyE
I have been accepted into the MEXT scholarship program. I will move back to Japan in April to begin my Masters.

The whole thing isn't quite official yet, because the Japanese embassy hasn't allocated the scholarships to my local consulate yet, but they know they'll get at least one, and I placed first amongst the candidates, so they felt safe to give me the good news.

On top of that, today is my birthday. I don't know if she meant it as a joke or not, but the lady from the consulate (who kinda knows me since I applied for this scholarship before) said she wanted to give me the news early since it's my birthday. Joke or not, there couldn't be a better a birthday gift.
DaCostaBR: I have been accepted into the MEXT scholarship program. I will move back to Japan in April to begin my Masters.

The whole thing isn't quite official yet, because the Japanese embassy hasn't allocated the scholarships to my local consulate yet, but they know they'll get at least one, and I placed first amongst the candidates, so they felt safe to give me the good news.

On top of that, today is my birthday. I don't know if she meant it as a joke or not, but the lady from the consulate (who kinda knows me since I applied for this scholarship before) said she wanted to give me the news early since it's my birthday. Joke or not, there couldn't be a better a birthday gift.
Happy birthday and grats on the scholarship!
i think I got a MINI NES!

More to follow
My cat didn't wake me up at the crack of dawn for the first time in 2 weeks ... sleeping in until 6:45 am is glorious!
vagrantscout: My cat didn't wake me up at the crack of dawn for the first time in 2 weeks ... sleeping in until 6:45 am is glorious!
Your cat probably has a very good reason for wanting you asleep. If I were you, I'd keep an eye on it during the night.
R!
Attachments:
tinyE: i think I got a MINI NES!

More to follow
I hope you did get a mini-Nes
ciemnogrodzianin: R!
Rust!
[url=https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rust_programming_language_black_logo.svg]https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rust_programming_language_black_logo.svg[/url]
Started a new job 4 days ago. The people are great, I'm picking up the tasks, & the work is hard, but good. I'm really liking it, out here.
Dinner with my father. We're very different but love each other.
I feel great.
justanoldgamer: Dinner with my father. We're very different but love each other.
The difference. That's all about love, isn't it? No big deal to be in love in yourself (or some exact copy) ;))

All the best for you and your father. Today we have definitely not enough time for our parents to show some gratitude for everything they've gave us.
What made you happy today?
Россия! :D
Waking up to my family. :)