It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
The lift only half-arsedly tried to kill me. We may be nearing a truce of sorts.
I've known, for a while, that in Final Fantasy 5 (my favorite game in the series), there is a glitch that lets you get 255 of any stealable item.

What I didn't know until just now, however, is that it is possible to do this glitch in the GBA version; I would have expected this glitch to be fixed or at least not reproduced in that version. (The setup is slightly different, but the prerequisites are the same.)

Strange that that glitch was somehow *not* fixed, isn't it?

Maybe I need to replay this version of the game and use this glitch to have some fun.

(Unfortunately, you still can't sequence break by teleporting out of the library at that one point in the game.)

Edit: In Final Fantasy 5 Advance, there's also a variant of the glitch which makes it possible to get Hermes Sandles in the first world, and Ragnaroks (yes, plural) early in the third.
Post edited June 18, 2018 by dtgreene
DieRuhe: Why, are they crap? Lol. Didn't even know what it was; had to look it up.
Alaric.us: They are THE worst. Referring to them as imbeciles is a grievous insult to all imbeciles.
Wait, Polygon is the worst? I wonder what they're up to...
Queers harassed a 14-year-old girl off twitter with abusive lies and defamation, let us tell you why the little cunt deserved it
wat
wat

---
France won their first World Cup match.
In Final Fantasy 5, there are, in theory, 16 possible endings, based on who survives the final battle. However, one of the theoretical endings corresponds to the situation where nobody survives the final battle, and is hence inaccessible by normal means (if you try, the game will realize that your entire party is dead and declare the game to be over, returning you to the title screen).

Someone, however, discovered that you could actually get that ending in the SNES version (by using Quick + Self-Destruct to inflect the final blow on the final boss with the last surviving character, which seems to prevent the game from realizing that the entire party is dead), and recorded a video of it. Turns out that the last bit of the ending doesn't occur because, near the end, the game gets into a battle mode and realizes that your party is dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhMl87C8bhA
It's raining and I don't have to walk my lawnmower today, on two separate locations, just to make an offensive offering to Mother Nature...

Lucky me!
sanscript: It's raining and I don't have to walk my lawnmower today, on two separate locations, just to make an offensive offering to Mother Nature...

Lucky me!
Opposite problem here, similar result: about 95 F / %#*!@ Celsius here, too hot to mow. Wind is really whipping the trees right now and the leaves are turning over, so I think the rainy front is arriving in a few hours.
sanscript: It's raining and I don't have to walk my lawnmower today, on two separate locations, just to make an offensive offering to Mother Nature...

Lucky me!
HereForTheBeer: Opposite problem here, similar result: about 95 F / %#*!@ Celsius here, too hot to mow. Wind is really whipping the trees right now and the leaves are turning over, so I think the rainy front is arriving in a few hours.
We lost two reservations because of the flooding. Houghton is underwater.
HereForTheBeer: Opposite problem here, similar result: about 95 F / %#*!@ Celsius here, too hot to mow. Wind is really whipping the trees right now and the leaves are turning over, so I think the rainy front is arriving in a few hours.
tinyE: We lost two reservations because of the flooding. Houghton is underwater.
Storms earlier this week all went north of us - one of them juuuust north, to where we got nice lightning show but didn't get wet. 'Tis a bit dry (not the air, tho) and we'll welcome this little bit of rain locally.

How much you get up there?
It rained today at long last. Finally a bit easier to breathe.
tinyE: We lost two reservations because of the flooding. Houghton is underwater.
HereForTheBeer: Storms earlier this week all went north of us - one of them juuuust north, to where we got nice lightning show but didn't get wet. 'Tis a bit dry (not the air, tho) and we'll welcome this little bit of rain locally.

How much you get up there?
It wasn't the amount, it was the amount in the short time we got it.

I'm 50 miles north of Houghton so I didn't get really anything and didn't even know what had happened until our guests called up to tell us they couldn't get to the bridge. We called the sheriff and found out everything from Calumet down is a disaster zone. The problem is, in recorded history there has never been flooding up here, so no one was prepared to deal with it. It's not like where I grew up in Missouri where the Mississippi goes ape shit every year.

A lot of folks up here are freaking out.
Goal for Croatia.

Holy moly! And another one! :D

Oh, and this one. Idem na pivo. Vaše zdravlje, Hrvati! ;)
Post edited June 21, 2018 by ciemnogrodzianin
KARMA XD
low rated
deleted
tinyE: KARMA XD
Dare I ask: something B&B-related?