It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today is Jackie Robinson Day.
Post edited April 15, 2018 by tinyE
gogamess: A great gaming session ^_^
dtgreene: Did you level up?
Hehe, yes. ^_^
Just for shits and giggles I decided to see how far I could get into an eso dungeon solo, but then I actually managed to beat it! It feels very unusual in an mmo to be able to do this, especially to kill the final dungeon boss with a mid-range character. At least in this way: you have to keep moving and be constantly on the lookout for the visual cues of an impending special attack, and then dodge(double tap) it at the last minute or get out of the way fast. It feels a lot more like a regular action game in this regard. I didn't time it, but it must've taken about 10 minutes of constant jabbing and dodging to kill her/it. Awfully long time to have to concentrate :P
Attachments:
Matewis: Just for shits and giggles I decided to see how far I could get into an eso dungeon solo, but then I actually managed to beat it!
Holy crap... That's not easy to do! XD Next try to do a veteran dungeon solo. ;P
Certainly not this sale but my copy of Violet Evergarden's OST finally arrived so, yay!
Purple soup.
Matewis: Just for shits and giggles I decided to see how far I could get into an eso dungeon solo, but then I actually managed to beat it!
Awolnation: Holy crap... That's not easy to do! XD Next try to do a veteran dungeon solo. ;P
Eish no I don't think so :) Some of her special attacks are instant kill on veteran I read, and even though I dodged most, several still got me in lapses of concentration. Perhaps one day when I reach 720 cp and I'm feeling especially suicidal :P
BBQ peanuts, I guess they're my purple soup.
justanoldgamer: BBQ peanuts, I guess they're my purple soup.
Soup didn't come in a bag though.
Learning about the micro.bit and the Circuit Playground. I think I want one or both of these.

(There are programmable microchips with lots of sensors and other things built in.)
Unsubbed from a channel whichrealy went the opposite direction it promissed a long time ago. I realised this,and it is a relief.
2300 copies sold! All I ever wanted was 100! :D
Congratulations. But it's mostly bundle, isn't it?
deleted
ciemnogrodzianin: Congratulations. But it's mostly bundle, isn't it?
Yea, 900 of those are on Steam.
Fairfox: prague for an extra day? :D
More like, a better bottle of wine with dinner. Once. :P
Post edited April 19, 2018 by Alaric.us