It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm still retired and I don't have the shits...it's a good day.
Telika: Seriously. Rabbits are the best way to consume chocolate.
tinyE: Agreed
Your link says "five-pound-chocolate-rabbi-". Which I would pay to see.
I just learned what it means to take the kids to the pool

Ayyyyyyy lmao
My shitty indie game released today!

I was hoping to sell 100 copies (the goal was never to make money or break even, I just wanted to see this project to completion) but ended up selling even more than that. I'll still probably never reach the amount of money Valve requires in order to actually send me the earnings, but working on this game was a very interesting experience and I'm happy that I've done it and saw it to completion.

I would also like to thank a certain member of this forum who helped me a lot, spending hours testing the game, finding bugs and suggesting features! If you want to know who he is, his name is in the credits. ;) Or he can just tell you himself, that's cool too.

In case some of you wanted to take a look, here is the Steam page. The game is available for Windows, MacOS, and Linux, and is DRM-free, of course. That is, you can run it without the Steam client.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/740790/Goldmine/
Post edited March 29, 2018 by Alaric.us
Congrats! That's pretty cool \m/
deleted
Fairfox: drm-free is drm-good. still, gogie next? ;P
If they take it, sure, why not? I have my doubts, though. =)
OPENING DAY!!!
I;ve mentioned previously one of my hats is working at a local self storage place.

Two weeks ago, two 20ish foot Enterprise rental trucks were dropped off in our driveway, blocking the entrance. We reported them to Enterprise and, beside moving them out of the way of the gate, they told us that they couldn't do anything about them reported as stolen yet and that takes 30 days for them to come up as such. Even UHaul has an abandoned truck policy.

After two weeks of working up the chain of command and being ignored, they finally came up and picked up their trucks this morning.

They stole our 3 traffic cones though that I had bought to keep vehicles out of the bird feeders.

I wonder how long it'll take for them to bring them back even though we have them on security tape doing so.
Hey, just watched The Last Empirestrikesback, and it was surprisingly enjoyable.
102-degree fever broke last night. Still got the sweats off and on, but at least I don't feel like barfing anymore.
HereForTheBeer: 102-degree fever broke last night. Still got the sweats off and on, but at least I don't feel like barfing anymore.
102!? 104 is "I don't know if he's going to make it".
Son of a bitch, Good news it broke. My best wishes for a quick recovery.

Eat some chicken soup. Play some Doom. Relax. The NCAA Men's Final is on tonight, watch that. You'' be fine.
HereForTheBeer: 102-degree fever broke last night. Still got the sweats off and on, but at least I don't feel like barfing anymore.
tinyE: 102!? 104 is "I don't know if he's going to make it".
Son of a bitch, Good news it broke. My best wishes for a quick recovery.

Eat some chicken soup. Play some Doom. Relax. The NCAA Men's Final is on tonight, watch that. You'' be fine.
Yeah, something not so motion-sickness-inducing like Doom. Probably cuddle up with Excel and work on some inventory stuff today. This kinda screws up my plans for the week.

Thinking it's just a nasty sinus infection, given what I'm coughing up. And thanks.
Looks like my game is gonna be a part of the next IndieGala bundle. =)
My wife had a check up with our unborn daughter and the doctors said they're both doing "beautifully well". She's due in three weeks. I'm not looking forward to the sleepless nights with a newborn, but I can't wait to meet my daughter.