It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: I don't get the context, so the picture does not make me happy, but I'm happy that you're happy. So I said I'm happy to see you happy, and I am, and that's the last I'll mention it or talk about it in here!!!
shit, now I'm confused. :P

Let's talk about something more fun. Do you think it's unethical to put ketchup on a hotdog?
Oh, no. You will never drag me into it!
Attachments:
ciemnogrodzianin: I don't get the context, so the picture does not make me happy, but I'm happy that you're happy. So I said I'm happy to see you happy, and I am, and that's the last I'll mention it or talk about it in here!!!
tinyE: shit, now I'm confused. :P

Let's talk about something more fun. Do you think it's unethical to put ketchup on a hotdog?
I think it's unethical to skip the ketchup. Or spell it catsup.
tinyE: shit, now I'm confused. :P

Apesmith: I think it's unethical to skip the ketchup. Or spell it catsup.
A lot of people think ketchup on a hotdog is sick and evil.
tinyE: Let's talk about something more fun. Do you think it's unethical to put ketchup on a hotdog?
Not if you are 8 years old. Otherwise, only spicy deli style mustard belongs on a hotdog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDi4hiiozeI
Apesmith: I think it's unethical to skip the ketchup. Or spell it catsup.
tinyE: A lot of people think ketchup on a hotdog is sick and evil.
These are probably the same people who eat pumpkin pie without Cool Whip. Friggin' barbarians.
Oh, great. So it's too late.
Deamons of holy war has been released...
ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, no. You will never drag me into it!
Why on earth is that a controversy? The answer is obvious: both ketchup and mustard! And fried onions underneath the sausage of course.
Hearing about students walking out of school protesting gun violence.

Even when (separately):
* The gates are locked to prevent students from leaving; the students actually broke down the gate and walked out anyway.
* There's a lot of snow, and schools are closed because of snow. Students *still* got up and protested gun violence, even though they could have stayed at home. Yes, this means students protested on a snow day.
I'm just sick of hearing the arguement, "Ohh, they shouldn't be leaving school! Their education is important!"

So is not getting shot at.
MARCH MADNESS BABY!

Let the games begin!
Getting my new glasses today after using the previous ones for 14 years.
jepsen1977: Getting my new glasses today after using the previous ones for 14 years.
14 years with the same glasses??? Wow! My eyes are deteriorating way faster than that. Lucky you buddy!
jepsen1977: Getting my new glasses today after using the previous ones for 14 years.
poulpy72: 14 years with the same glasses??? Wow! My eyes are deteriorating way faster than that. Lucky you buddy!
I'm only 42 and I've had cataracts twice. Maybe we should go out together and play some darts. 1st one of us to actually hit the board wins. :P
poulpy72: 14 years with the same glasses??? Wow! My eyes are deteriorating way faster than that. Lucky you buddy!
tinyE: I'm only 42 and I've had cataracts twice. Maybe we should go out together and play some darts. 1st one of us to actually hit the board wins. :P
LMFAO!!!!! I'm 45, no cataracts...yet. Just tried progressive lenses in my glasses. That was 3 weeks ago. I went back last week to go back to my regular lenses...the progressive ones I couldn't bear with! I'm old, but maybe not that old yet. Or am I too old?? Damn! LOL
Post edited March 15, 2018 by poulpy72