It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

USERNAME:Tauto#Q&_^Q&Q#GROUP:4#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:6440#Q&_^Q&Q#Let's see......um.....25 miles must take about an hour and half?#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:6440#Q&_^Q&Q#
My bad.You don't live in the Sanctuary State,lucky you.
Tauto: My bad.You don't live in the Sanctuary State,lucky you.
What's a sanctuary state?
USERNAME:Tauto#Q&_^Q&Q#GROUP:4#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:6442#Q&_^Q&Q#My bad.You don't live in the Sanctuary State,lucky you.#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:6442#Q&_^Q&Q#
California.Or do you live on another planet?:)
Tauto: California.Or do you live on another planet?:)
Oh, is that the thing about illegal aliens? Meh, I try to avoid commiefornia as best I can, it's been a dozen years since I set foot there, although there's an upcoming business trip in a few months.
USERNAME:Tauto#Q&_^Q&Q#GROUP:4#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:6444#Q&_^Q&Q#California.Or do you live on another planet?:)#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:6444#Q&_^Q&Q#
Few months,well good luck but it may be a different country by then.......as they seem to want.Do they really think they can get away with disobeying Federal law.
low rated
Tauto: Few months,well good luck but it may be a different country by then.......as they seem to want.Do they really think they can get away with disobeying Federal law.
I hear Sessions is gonna use Obama-era Supreme Court ruling against a state for disobeying federal immigration laws. Arizona tried to be tougher on illegal aliens than the feds. Got owned. Commiefornia is trying to be less tough, but the precedent is already set, so they are gonna get owned as well. And yea, I don't believe they are going anywhere. If even Texas can't quit... yea. They are all bark and no bite.
Had a bad day today - started looking around for some help in an anonymous fashion. Friend of mine who saw I was doing poorly didn't pry, but acknowledged me & wished me well.

Made me realize in a bad state of mind that people notice, remember, & care about me.
Now that I think about it, I've never seen anyone from California drink a glass of water.
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: o alaric, i lie kyou buuut i dont liek your views on these thangs :/
I like you too. What views on what things?
Got USB device mode working on my Raspberry Pi Zero.

(April Fools idea: Make the Pi Zero work like a flash drive, but have the underlying storage use the dm-flakey target so that it sometimes appears to fail when used. Wondering how well modern Windows or Mac OS would handle this situation.)
The Youth of America.
Attachments:
wo.jpg (108 Kb)
Post edited March 14, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: The Youth of America.
But how to do that?
tinyE: The Youth of America.
ciemnogrodzianin: But how to do that?
I just made that post to say I was happy about seeing it. I didn't put it there to stimulate/start a discussion about it. There are better places we can do that. So I said I'm happy to see it, and I am, and that's the last I'll mention it or talk about it in here.
Post edited March 14, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: ...
I don't get the context, so the picture does not make me happy, but I'm happy that you're happy. So I said I'm happy to see you happy, and I am, and that's the last I'll mention it or talk about it in here!!!