It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
ciemnogrodzianin: I've finally done with my tax settlement and now awaiting tax refund.
Fairfox: yaaaah i did mah tax returns a while ago

SO NOICE 2 B DONE

...an' to get moolah back
plusses imma glad they went thru okies 'coz i had trouble before
Sounds like you guys are overpaying throughout the year. I'm not against giving interest free loans to people, but the government... I don't know, I just don't like it all that much. It's better to hang on to your money, invest it, reap the rewards, and then pay the missing taxes on the last day.
https://media.giphy.com/media/5wWf7GSbE2dso4tfsju/giphy.gif
Several factors affects your tax rate in Poland and only for part of them overpaying may be avoided with an appropriate declaration (I've made them, where possible). Especially if some factors (as kids) appears during the year ;)
ciemnogrodzianin: Several factors affects your tax rate in Poland and only for part of them overpaying may be avoided with an appropriate declaration (I've made them, where possible). Especially if some factors (as kids) appears during the year ;)
Congrats on the kid! =)
Thanks. That also makes me happy.
And you probably know that, they say, kids are the best investment (:
wow, kid that's cool)
puppies

Forgive their messy faces. They just ate and they have very very very bad table manners.

And speaking of small cute things, I just found my miniature versions of the two Warcraft 3 Brady Games guide books that came with the box set. They're so cute. :P
Hard as hell to read, but cute.
Post edited February 28, 2018 by tinyE
https://youtu.be/mI8z-NQkk08
A large number of releases this week, new, old-ish, several different publishers...

I don't recall ever seeing this many releases in a single week, outside of getting a new publisher dump. Good work gOg, and thanks to the publishers for the DRM-free additions to the catalog.
The boy has been named Wolf and the girl Annie.

Don't look at me. I was pushing for Luke and Leia, but I got outvoted 2-1.
tinyE: The boy has been named Wolf and the girl Annie.

A dachsund named "Wolf"? Aim high, li'l weiner dog, aim high!
tinyE: The boy has been named Wolf and the girl Annie.

HereForTheBeer: A dachsund named "Wolf"? Aim high, li'l weiner dog, aim high!
Like I said, I wanted Luke and Leia.
HereForTheBeer: A dachsund named "Wolf"? Aim high, li'l weiner dog, aim high!
tinyE: Like I said, I wanted Luke and Leia.
lol.

Think it was on this forum, many years back, a member said his family got a couple dogs. The kids wanted to name them Spork and Dork but the mom vetoed it and they became Spock and Kirk. Now the wife and I occasionally refer to Annie (to the left) and Sadie as Spork and Dork.
An awesome lunch : pork sausages