It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This whole "game will not run until patched" thing has to stop.
deleted
Shit, no wait, that's tomorrow. :P

I'm a day off.

This celebration to be continued in 24 hours.
Post edited February 20, 2018 by tinyE
Watching a speedrun of Ultima 5 NES.

(It's worth noting that the NES version of Ultima 5 is actually quite terrible; if you want to play Ultima 5, choose *any* other version.)
The sale made me happy. And poor
Attachments:
Remembering I had the Streets of Rage Remake soundtrack so started listening to it
JolinIres: The sale made me happy. And poor
It's always better to be poor and happy than rich and sad. Have fun with these!
I accidentally left my car parked illegally overnight, but woke up and found out that they hadn't given me a ticket this morning.
Dashe: I accidentally left my car parked illegally overnight, but woke up and found out that they hadn't given me a ticket this morning.
Yeah. that just happened to me too.
Got my bassoon back. (The A's were sounding like G's because of the mechanism being broken, so I had to take it in for repair.)
dtgreene: Got my bassoon back. (The A's were sounding like G's because of the mechanism being broken, so I had to take it in for repair.)
I played the bassoon and oboe in middle school. I thought I was the only one on the planet who did. Seemed like everyone wanted to play sax or trumpet.
Got my first game from Gamefly today, right on time. I have a lot riding on whether or not Gamefly works out for me, so I'm really happy that so far, it is.
TOMB RAIDER BARBIE!

Suck it Ken! You aren't fit to lick the T-Rex shit off of her boots!
Post edited February 21, 2018 by tinyE
Played Mario Kart DS on my emulator and first thing I did was to cheat. I played as Luigi and mapped the B button to fly/jump, then I equipped myself with infinite bob-ombs. Unfortunately, I threw too many bombs and the game crashed.
What made you happy today?
Dumplings with blueberries.