It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ciemnogrodzianin: But still waiting for the graphic card?
No, it is next to me but I have some reasons to keep using the old one a couple of days more.
Playing Dust: An Elysian Tail.

In one playing session, I got, as drops,, the following:
Robe of the Mithrarin
Battle Master's Pendant

I note that I actually got these two items to drop outright; these aren't blueprints (which are far more common, but still rare for these two items, the two ultimate items without guaranteed locations).

Of course, it doesn't actually matter, as I have already made these items from blueprints, but it still made me happy.
Dungeons 3 - Once Upon a Time (the first of the DLC packs to launch) is planned for release on February 2nd. Yes!!!! I can't wait!
Ha, my wish is just one step from becoming reality! I can almost taste... Justice.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Ha, my wish is just one step from becoming reality! I can almost taste... Justice.
you're finally hitting puberty?
tinyE: you're finally hitting puberty?
Don't worry, i will be hitting to my heart's content! What or whom you might ask... Well, where is the fun in me spoiling things, early in advance? By the way, i am considering to giveaway my account, seems like the time has come. Can't promise to return safe and sound from that co... Whoops, forget it!
Post edited February 02, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I haven't been here in a while, so several things:

1. I ordered a flamethrower from Musk.
2. I got over a hundred bucks on my first post-tax-cut paycheck today.
3. I finally decided on the overall timing and direction of my trip and put a travel agent to work.
4. I rewrote my web site from scratch and wrote a new server for it.
5. I got invited to a D&D campaign and we already had a few sessions.
6. I am going to Vegas next weekend just to carouse for a few days.
7. I am continuing to work on my game, have a beta on Steam and am much closer to release than before.
8. My company is doing incredibly well, and I can't wait for the IPO because my stock will go through the roof.
9. I'm still at the same job 7 months later, love it, am great at it, love my team, and don't plan to leave.
10. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

That is all. See you in a few more months.
Post edited February 02, 2018 by Alaric.us
What made you happy today?
Playing Splendor.
What made you happy yesterday?
Orion Nebula observed with binoculars.
2-5million people gathered on the streets in peaceful celebration
Customers have left me alone for much of the week, so I've been able to catch up on some overdue stuff out in the shop. Hopefully tomorrow will work out the same. I don't want to spend the weekend on this stuff but if I get on a roll then maybe that wouldn't be the worst idea: finally get a good inventory of all the electronic stuff in storage, assign part numbers, all that crap. Not the most fun thing to do on a weekend but it would please me to get it better organized.

And that would give me an excuse to buy more shelving and bins. Not sure why, but I have this perverse love for storage stuff.
I bought my first memory foam pillow. After trying them in store, I chose the fattest one 16cm thick. I am a side sleeper and it's the most comfortable pillow I have used until now:) And of course I get the benefits or good body alignment etc
Zadalon: I bought my first memory foam pillow. After trying them in store, I chose the fattest one 16cm thick. I am a side sleeper and it's the most comfortable pillow I have used until now:) And of course I get the benefits or good body alignment etc
*oops, sorry, I downvoted thinking this was spam in the Windows 10 thread, then I saw I had selected the Happy Thread tab, so I changed the down- in an upvote *shameface*
drealmer7: 2-5million people gathered on the streets in peaceful celebration
What's the celebration about?
Post edited February 09, 2018 by DubConqueror
Zadalon: I bought my first memory foam pillow. After trying them in store, I chose the fattest one 16cm thick. I am a side sleeper and it's the most comfortable pillow I have used until now:) And of course I get the benefits or good body alignment etc
DubConqueror: *oops, sorry, I downvoted thinking this was spam in the Windows 10 thread, then I saw I had selected the Happy Thread tab, so I changed the down- in an upvote *shameface*
DubConqueror: What's the celebration about?
My guess, Olympics.

I'm still debating if I should make a thread for it. I get the vibe it would stay peaceful for all of ten seconds so I'll probably pass.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by tinyE
DubConqueror: What's the celebration about?
streets of Philadelphia for the super bowl parade